The Traitors UK | 3rd season to begin filming soon, celebrity version coming 2025

Gossip_Boy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gossip_Boy

• genetic fail

• POPTART

• Puttanesca

• ATRL Moderator

I feel like it would make most sense to discuss all Traitors seasons in that one megathread

But anyway, so excited :duca: :duca:

22 minutes ago, jonapova said:

Very excited for this. Season one was so good

a parting gift...:jonnycat:

Can't wait!  S1 is still the peak of the franchise!  Praying it's all new people, no celebs :dancehall: 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

:duca: :duca: :duca: 

Love how the UK has all randos. The first season's ending was iconic.

I cannot cope with the cliffhanger in ep 3 

diane is mother and I am obsessed

oh also 

Spoiler

Brian having a complete nervy b at the round table was so funny I'm sorry :rip:

The cast being mostly old people :deadbanana2:

I loved the first episode!

Diane is giving me Anna Wintour vibes lmao

Also, the clip of Sonia knitting in her sleep :ahh:

5 hours ago, genetic fail said:

The cast being mostly old people :deadbanana2:

That honestly makes it so much more interesting... reality TV works better with a diverse cast (age/sex/race/background)

Spoiler

Also I am LOVING it so far.

Paul is playing the game beautifully... and yes, Diane is an icon... a future Amanda I fear.

Edited by Peroxide

First 2 episodes were ok but kinda boring. Episode 3, however, had me at the edge of my seat.

I did not see the Dianne/Ross thing coming. That was an amazing twist.

I sympathise with Brian’s anxiety and all but my god what a train wreck. He went from being basically on no one’s radar to just completely imploding at the round table for no reason at all :deadbanana:

The 3-way tie was a gag, I don’t think it has ever happen before. That said I hope Ash stays so Paul ends up looking stupid and has to deal with bitter Ash at the traitors tower. Judging by how she was acting towards Sonja she’s not good at hiding grudges so that’ll be fun to see.

Speaking of Paul I cannot stand him for the life of me and he’s getting more arrogant by the hour which makes me think he’s been set up for a big downfall.

Posted (edited)

Also Harry has modelled his game exactly on Aaron’s. From the way he’s acting slightly clueless at everything down to the throwaway vote at the very first round table lol. Though he’s definitely a lot smarter than he lets on and is playing it up while that was Aaron’s actual personality (and he was more likeable because of it).

I think he is making a deep run but the best traitor so far has been Miles for me.

Edited by Gossip_Boy
  • Like 1

I've just started watching S1 because all my friends loved it but I'm finding it a little slow. I'm on E3, did anyone else feel this way and does it get better over time? Or were you immediately hooked and it's just not the show for me?

15 hours ago, Gelato said:

I've just started watching S1 because all my friends loved it but I'm finding it a little slow. I'm on E3, did anyone else feel this way and does it get better over time? Or were you immediately hooked and it's just not the show for me?

i don’t think i ever found it slow besides the challenges in the daytime. there are some major moments that will make your jaw drop throughout and the biggest one happens quite early on - you’ll know it as soon as you see it - from that point you will be hooked. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yawn said:

i don’t think i ever found it slow besides the challenges in the daytime. there are some major moments that will make your jaw drop throughout and the biggest one happens quite early on - you’ll know it as soon as you see it - from that point you will be hooked. 

thanks! I did persist with it a bit and the dramatic moments are good. The tasks definitely feel like filler though and I'm not sure how much they can really learn about each other from them, especially the physical ones. I guess overall I like the show but I don't love it, and I'll probably finish S1 and potentially watch S2 some time in the future if I feel like it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.