• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• She-Rah

• ontherocks

• s-60staliniec

• kataraqueen

Healthy food can make your farts worse sometimes tf.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Broccoli enters the chat :santa:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, She-Rah said:

People who speak openly about farts are so low class! 

nothing annoys me more than someone burping or farting around me and thinking is funny/cute. 

I get so angry, I actually broke up with a boyfriend over it. Like who raised people like this? Such trashy behavior. 

If you were here right now I would burp while making direct eye contact and then blow it in your face so you can smell the chicken wings I just ate

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, ZeroPoint said:

If you were here right now I would burp while making direct eye contact and then blow it in your face so you can smell the chicken wings I just ate

Were you raised by hogs? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, She-Rah said:

People who speak openly about farts are so low class! 

nothing annoys me more than someone burping or farting around me and thinking is funny/cute. 

I get so angry, I actually broke up with a boyfriend over it. Like who raised people like this? Such trashy behavior. 

How do you feel about 2 girls 1 cup? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

for me the worst part about being a vegetarian is sometimes having to smell my own farts :santa:

If you eat a balanced healthy diet then you won't really need to worry about farting in general because you'll do it so infrequently?

4 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

How do you feel about 2 girls 1 cup? 

Well, those are fetishes that 2 ( in this case 3) consenting adults have. I won’t kink shame.

my problem is with uncultured people with no manners and basic home training who think it’s ok to burp or fart around others and think it’s cute or quirky. I understand if it was an accident but I get offended and think low of people who do it expecting you to find it funny or laugh. It just shows that they are intellectually inferior and lack basic home training. 

Edited by She-Rah
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Geraldine said:

why do all your posts scream old person?

Maybe because I am not as angry as you 

• Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.