Is Zac Efron giving the full truth about his transformation?

jakeisphat

I saw a clip of a recent interview he did where he explained that his facial transformation was due to him shattering his jaw. He said the surgery caused his jaw muscles to work harder than before, and that due to this, his jaw grew extremely large. I had heard this explanation before and originally believed that - but I did not realize that the injury and surgery happened in 2013 when he was 26... I started looking at his older photos following the accident and his face actually did not look much different up until recently:

2012 (pre-injury/surgery):

Spoiler

2012-film-independent-spirit-awards-red- 

the-lucky-one-sydney-premiere.jpg?s=1024  

2014 (post-injury/surgery):

Spoiler

celebrity-sightings-in-los-angeles-septe

celebrities-at-the-los-angeles-lakers-ga 

2015:

Spoiler

britain-us-cinema.jpg?s=1024x1024&w=gi&k 

we-are-your-friends-premiere-at-kinepoli  

2016:

Spoiler

abcs-jimmy-kimmel-live-season-14.jpg?s=1 

sorority-rising-press-conference.jpg?s=1 

2017:

Spoiler

cinemacon-2017-paramount-pictures-presen 

2017-mtv-movie-and-tv-awards-backstage-a 

baywatch-press-conference.jpg?s=1024x102 

2018:

Spoiler

75th-annual-golden-globe-awards-arrivals 

the-beach-bum-film-premiere-arrivals-arc  

2019:

Spoiler

2019-tribeca-film-festival-extremely-wic 

variety-sundance-studio-presented-by-at- 

In 2020, he was not seen without a mask. 

2021:

Spoiler

42143410-0-image-m-5_1619208495049.jpg

abcs-jimmy-kimmel-live-season-20.jpg?s=1 

2022:

Spoiler

2022-toronto-international-film-festival 

variety-studio-presented-by-kings-hawaii

2023:

Spoiler

the-iron-claw-dallas-world-premiere.jpg? 

the-premiere-of-a24s-the-iron-claw.jpg?s 

It seems odd that the surgery would not affect his face until 7 years after it was performed. In addition, it seems like much more than just his jaw is different. His lips look injected and the entire area around his lips now seems frozen. Do you think the changes are all due to his 2013 injury?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• unclefloprry

• Dante Silva

• perpetual novice

• LittleStarmen

I feel so bad for what I'm about to say but he's one of the ugliest men I've ever seen (in his current state, obiously)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I mean the lips are a little bit strange. For the rest he definitely looks different but looking like more mature doesn't mean he's ugly. Honestly at his age It's better for his career as actor to look like this than that bland clean american face. 

Edited by vale9001
  • Confused 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

he was one of the most gorgeous men in Hollywood, but then he turned into a steroid bro and now it’s really sad to see how ****** up his face is

• Like 10

I think he’s lying. His entire face changed. His upper lip area looks so different so do his cheeks, eyes, etc. It looks like he got some bad filler too.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Joyride said:

I feel so bad for what I'm about to say but he's one of the ugliest men I've ever seen (in his current state, obiously)

thats what happenes when you never leave the house and the only man you see is your father

• Haha 5

plastic surgery on men is disgusting, he had alain delon vibes when he was natural, so sad

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

He just looks like he’s aging quickly and had some botox, really ordinary stuff in Hollywood. Idk why people expected him to be a 19 year old twink forever :rip:

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, perpetual novice said:

He just looks like he’s aging quickly and had some botox, really ordinary stuff in Hollywood. Idk why people expected him to be a 19 year old twink forever :rip:

Aging quickly? Botox? The changes to his face structure for far beyond that. No one expected him to not age but aging doesn’t radically alter your bone structure in a couple years.

He is lying, but I do feel bad for him. It’s absolutely apparent he’s become extremely self conscious about the way he looks and that’s aside from all the LSA rumors.

• Like 1

He’s the new Michael Jackson and this is the space between his “Thriller” and “Bad” era. 

Zak has clearly had chemical skin peels, upper/ lower blephroplasry (eye brow raising/ lower eye lid fat removal) and some fillers aside from his later (not admitted to) jaw surgery that he actually got to secure more adult lead roles.

He’s in danger of becoming addicted and in the coming years it’s going to start to show more.

It's sad to see beautiful men like himself and Taylor Lautner feel insecure about themselves. To me, Zac still looks pretty handsome. 

It’s none of our business, I am curious but he doesn’t owe anyone an explanation 

17 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

plastic surgery on men is disgusting, he had alain delon vibes when he was natural, so sad

To be fair in women too, it rarely looks good

Edited by Trent W

Also right now he doesn’t look ugly he just look like a gym basic bro in his mid 40s

I think he used to have very feminine features that did make him looks extremely attractive but that was the thing that went away

Most of the people calling him ugly would still do him if it was another person.

Edited by Trent W
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Aging quickly? Botox? The changes to his face structure for far beyond that. No one expected him to not age but aging doesn’t radically alter your bone structure in a couple years.

His bone structure looks the same to me, his face is just way more fatty cuz he’s full of botox :rip:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Frogger17 said:

He has c*ncer. Someone on Lipstick Alley already leaked all the info and got in trouble for it. There's a whole thread about why he looks like that.

That letter from the attorneys in that screenshot and the overall ordeal was revealed to be fake, and that site’s admin exposed the person.

It turned out to be a troll who was a Zac Efron stan :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, perpetual novice said:

Girl you know damn well aging doesn’t change your entire bone structure in such a drastic way in just a few short years.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.