• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Alex

• KatyPrismSpirit

• barbiegrande

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, perpetual novice said:

is she wrong... if she came out looking conventionally cute with a Say So kinda song you guys would be all over her :redface:

I agree but still… the edgy look isn’t accompanied by good music. It’s still mid. Only now she’s promoting neo-nazis. 

• Like 2

She spilled! :clap3:

Actually no one cares, if she were Beyonce or Taylor people would be upset with her wearing nazi symbols, dating an abuser, etc, but she's not and it shows. She's just not that important, so she can stop playing the victim card, it's getting old

• Like 3

Sorry, but she's wrong on this one :deadvision:

It has already been proven that GP does not care about long hair on women anymore. If they give you a random hit, just shut up and be grateful :redface: That's all that is to it.

I mean she's right, the GP is dumb and fell for her Illuminati/succubus act and are calling for the "old Doja" back not even knowing that she's always been this way :dies:

She's been consistently right about her career, she just drags chronically online deranged people... which explain why ATRL and stan Twitter are out to get her. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, CristianGarcia said:

The way I almost bought tickets for her Chicago show but then she took the wig off again last night :doc:

nkdsknjdsnjks is this not literally proving her point :deadvision:

She’s right and it’s hilarious! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, perpetual novice said:

is she wrong... if she came out looking conventionally cute with a Say So kinda song you guys would be all over her :redface:

Op literally proving her point by even being offended by the comment lol. Like unless youve bitched about her bald head it doesn’t even apply to you

• Thanks 1

Even before the dramas I saw videos talking about the old Doja, and most of the time it’s just her with a wig. :hippo: She has always been a troll but they didn’t care so. 
 The way she’d get away from everything if she’d put a damn wig. 

Also, can we debunk this hair myth? Katy was flopping before she cut her hair. Doja still got hits after she cut hers. In both cases, the issue was never their hair. It was their cringe behavior 

2 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Well, ATRLers thought the same thing regarding Katy. Didn't turn out so well in the end. :celestial5:

Long black hair Katy hasn’t put an album out yet since Witness.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.