Kelly's Ex-Husband overcharged her in booking gigs | Ordered to pay back millions

KevinKDC

According to legal docs, obtained by TMZ, a California labor commissioner ruled Brandon crossed the line as a manager when he booked gigs and inked deals for Kelly on "The Voice," Norwegian Cruise Line, Wayfair, and as host of Billboard Music Awards. Aside from a few exceptions, only agents -- not managers -- can lawfully secure roles for talent.

Apparently, Brandon collects fees for booking the gigs, and the labor commissioner ordered Brandon to fork over those commissions to his former wife ... totaling $2,641,374.

BTW ... fun fact -- Brandon scored $1.98 million for commissions from her role on "The Voice." By contrast, he only got $93.30 in commission for Kelly hosting the Billboard Music Awards.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/11/30/kelly-clarkson-ex-husband-brandon-blackstock-manager-overcharged-return-millions/

• Like 2

:sistrens:

• ATRL Moderator

Send Rock Hudson to jail next :clap3:

Shes paying him child support can he even afford that

I hope their children are okay during this traumatic process :heart2:

GOOD!! get his tragic fake sad puppy dog lookin ass my lovely brilliant Kelly :clap3:

So does  that mean she won’t have to pay him what he owes her for child support ?

No ranch!

No spousal support!

️No way to hide the money!

No dignity after being dragged through the mud on Kelly's best album!

I know That's Right (feat. Sheila E):clap3:

Edited by The Next Day
  • Like 6

The trouble with karma izzzzzz

it will tear you up inside.

Get money, Kelly! 

He should he ashamed to be a man doing her dirty like that. 

What Wendy said…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Give her her thangs and then hey hey hey just walk away! Loser

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.