Building 2024 Billboard Year End Hot 100 Chart (Week 27 update)

pride4jc1222

Finally, a prediction for the 2024 Billboard Year End chart: 

Edited by pride4jc1222

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pride4jc1222

• FolkLover1989

• Wolf Alice

• argentite

Hopefully iion remains stable and makes it to Top 50 YE

• Like 1

Thank God there is a lot of time left, and for sure someone would end that Mediocrity. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

4 minutes ago, dejmieeen said:

Thank God there is a lot of time left, and for sure someone would end that Mediocrity. 

And yet you keep her in your avi. Taylor's power knows no boundaries :clap3: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

And yet you keep her in your avi. Taylor's power knows no boundaries :clap3: 

Well, I just like being bland, so she fits perfectly!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

1 minute ago, dejmieeen said:

Well, I just like being bland, so she fits perfectly!

This is another level of obsession omg :suburban:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

This is another level of obsession omg :suburban:

Giving reveuse or whatever it was teas

:rogue:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Wolf Alice said:

Giving reveuse or whatever it was teas

:rogue:

And before that it was someone else

They keep on coming :suburban:

• Haha 2

Just now, FolkLover1989 said:

And before that it was someone else

They keep on coming :suburban:

Inb4 it's all dupes of one loser:ryan3:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

Inb4 it's all dupes of one loser:ryan3:

I really wonder who. I have no clues...

sRHQdNr.jpg

:razzle:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Taylena said:

I really wonder who. I have no clues...

sRHQdNr.jpg

:razzle:

Explains why it's absent lately in her threads 
:ryan3:

This is all ridiculous. We aren't even in December and yet according to Billboard the 2024 chart period started six weeks ago? :deadbanana2:

Cruel Summer locked for two years already :clap3: and potentially repeating in the top 10, a Blinding Lights tease

12 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

This is all ridiculous. We aren't even in December and yet according to Billboard the 2024 chart period started six weeks ago? :deadbanana2:

I think we got this change because Swifties wouldn't stop whining about how the first two weeks of Midnights/Anti-Hero were cut off from the 2023 eligibility period. They are happy about this change because Cruel Summer is benefitting from it.

I just hope this change is permanent and Billboard implements a 53-week period for 2024. Ending the eligibility period with the 10/26 chart is still early, but it's better than ending it with the 10/19 chart.

Billboard shouldn't change the eligibility cutoff every time the BTS Army or Swifties feel like they are being screwed. Keep in mind, the eligibility cutoff for 2013 was the 11/30 chart. That's going to be 5 or 6 weeks earlier than the 2024 cutoff.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

I think we got this change because Swifties wouldn't stop whining about how the first two weeks of Midnights/Anti-Hero were cut off from the 2023 eligibility period. They are happy about this change because Cruel Summer is benefitting from it.

I just hope this change is permanent and Billboard implements a 53-week period for 2024. Ending the eligibility period with the 10/26 chart is still early, but it's better than ending it with the 10/19 chart.

Billboard shouldn't change the eligibility cutoff every time the BTS Army or Swifties feel like they are being screwed. Keep in mind, the eligibility cutoff for 2013 was the 11/30 chart. That's going to be 5 or 6 weeks earlier than the 2024 cutoff.

No it's not because of Swifties

Be serious 

It's because of BBMAs

the year end for first time was lined up with BBMAs :rip:

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

No it's not because of Swifties

Be serious 

It's because of BBMAs

the year end for first time was lined up with BBMAs :rip:

Yes, Billboard messed up, but the Swifties that replied on the BBMA tweet could have handled the situation better too:

If Billboard wanted to go down this path, they could have eased into it by making 2021, 2022, and 2023 all 51-week years. In that way, we get a smoother transition: Midnights and Anti-Hero's first 2 weeks count towards 2023, and less people are mad about the change.

23 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Billboard: "Does some arbitrary change in their rules or eligibility period as they usually do from time to time because it suits them or just because they want"

random ATRL user: "WAS THIS CHANGED BECAUSE OF SWIFTIES????!!!!"

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Yes, Billboard messed up, but the Swifties that replied on the BBMA tweet could have handled the situation better too:

If Billboard wanted to go down this path, they could have eased into it by making 2021, 2022, and 2023 all 51-week years. In that way, we get a smoother transition: Midnights and Anti-Hero's first 2 weeks count towards 2023, and less people are mad about the change.

Billboard just do whatever they want with their charts. They don't give a fxck about fans dragging them which is why they cut off April- December 2022 charts achievements completely for BBMAS 2023 . This change is only because BBMAS got moved to November, it has nothing to do with swifties. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Billboard shouldn't change the eligibility cutoff every time the BTS Army or Swifties feel like they are being screwed.

If Billboard cared about stans in their replies they wouldn't have filtered Like Crazy's 2nd week/3D sales to oblivion

Week 6 - Canada: 

Week 7: 

Week 8: 

Week 9: 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.