More gay men are starting to vote for Right-wing parties to feel "safe" in Europe.

Darkgalord

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Embustera

• Redstreak

• Dante Silva

Christians and Catholics also hate us and want us to die and burn in hell, only that Jesus preached with respect not to judge, Mohammed was more bloody and murderous, but that's according to what I've read... I don't know what to think...

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

3 minutes ago, galomika said:

Are Muslims 'more' conservative than conservatives?

No, Christian conservatives learned to hide it better though.

The gay on the video is ugly and obviously not very bright. Once they get rid of Muslims, they will get rid of you sis.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 38

Most right-wing parties are homophobic and no better. I am also critical of religion and immigration but there are center-right alternatives in most European countries and in some even center-left parties that are not naive on this issue. Sorry but I don't understand how a homosexual can vote for people like Marine Le Pen, Meloni or parties like PiS. The right are against our rights and basically agree with conservative Muslims and Christians.

• Thanks 3

as if these right-wing parties won’t get rid of muslims and then gays next….hell gays will be #1 in the agenda judging by the insane trans vitriol we’ve had post covid.

• Like 11

it’s happening in sweden too. we’re ****** anyways. the far right are using their islamophobia to lure gays in, giving them a false security. then when they have said gays in the bag, they’ll turn on them instantly as they rise to power. that is fascism. that is fear mongering. it’s almost as if no one went to school the past two decades 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Not surprised tbh. People are easily mislead on social media.

16 minutes ago, ugo said:

Why don't richer islamic countries take some refugees ? I'm sure that Qatar and UAE have the resources.

Rich aristocratic families =/= rich country

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Yoko said:

as if these right-wing parties won’t get rid of muslims and then gays next….hell gays will be #1 in the agenda judging by the insane trans vitriol we’ve had post covid.

I grew up in Central Europe and white conservatives have definitely gotten more viciously homophobic and transphobic over the years. They hate gays and Muslims equally as much.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

lemme guess they’re mostly white aren’t they

5 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Rich aristocratic families =/= rich country

or maybe they don't offer any help for their "brothers" as immigration laws are very strict 

A lot of women i know are also moving from left to at least centrist if not moderare right parties

Edited by vale9001

12 minutes ago, helpthomas said:

it’s happening in sweden too. we’re ****** anyways. the far right are using their islamophobia to lure gays in, giving them a false security. then when they have said gays in the bag, they’ll turn on them instantly as they rise to power. that is fascism. that is fear mongering. it’s almost as if no one went to school the past two decades 

The problem is also that many homosexuals are not even aware of what is happening at the moment. Right-wing parties are torpedoing our rights in Europe and abolishing laws. Right-wing heterosexual men are physically attacking us on the streets. You hardly read about such things here. Only when the perpetrators are Muslims. I am not naive and of course Islam is homophobic. But the solution can't be to vote for far-right parties that a) are no better and b) can't solve the problem (see Italy/Meloni). Change should come from the center. As I said, there are alternatives.