‘Renaissance: A Film by Beyoncé’ box office: $5M Thursday previews

Assassin

7 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Listen, weirdo. I don’t know who you are, or why you feel the need to get your kiis from quoting me, but this isn’t an excuse. 

I found the trailer/promo unexciting, felt like we already had a solid tour documentary for Beychella, didn’t see the need in supporting another venture that isn’t the visuals,  and have no desire to pay $30 to watch a concert I already saw in person. 

Despite being a massive stan, I can’t relate to people’s desire to see this, so yes, I’m surprised it even has this much interest.

I never said the numbers were good. I said I was surprised they were this high.

The next time you have the urge to talk to me,  please don’t. 

7 hours ago, Rotunda said:

I know you have maybe 3.5 brain cells bouncing around in your skull at any given time, so the brain activity you get from reading Taylor Swift stats is the closest thing you get to mental stimulation, but I do hope you’re eventually able to wrap your head around the fact that someone can be a fan of both Taylor and Beyoncé. 

My opinions are based on my own feelings and aren’t fabricated to win bad-faith stan wars on the internet. Liking neither artist pays my bills. 

Ooh, NOW THAT’S HOW YOU CLEAR A *****.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rac7d

• Rotunda

• Heartbreak Prince

• JorgeM

and still not showing in my country, Vietnam

i dont love Bey like that but Renaissance is that album and im so desperate to experience the tour.

• Like 1

This is great, right?

Because tbh it was not advertised as even coming out yesterday. All the poster and stuff said "Dec 1" and even me, a huge fan, got tickets for Friday thinking that was the opening date, only to later find out there was Thursday showings, to which I absolutely would have attended if I knew and didn't buy non-refundable tickets.

On 11/29/2023 at 12:16 PM, Rotunda said:

Listen, weirdo. I don’t know who you are, or why you feel the need to get your kiis from quoting me, but this isn’t an excuse. 

I found the trailer/promo unexciting, felt like we already had a solid tour documentary for Beychella, didn’t see the need in supporting another venture that isn’t the visuals,  and have no desire to pay $30 to watch a concert I already saw in person. 

Despite being a massive stan, I can’t relate to people’s desire to see this, so yes, I’m surprised it even has this much interest.

I never said the numbers were good. I said I was surprised they were this high.

The next time you have the urge to talk to me,  please don’t. 

On 11/29/2023 at 12:34 PM, Rotunda said:

I know you have maybe 3.5 brain cells bouncing around in your skull at any given time, so the brain activity you get from reading Taylor Swift stats is the closest thing you get to mental stimulation, but I do hope you’re eventually able to wrap your head around the fact that someone can be a fan of both Taylor and Beyoncé. 

My opinions are based on my own feelings and aren’t fabricated to win bad-faith stan wars on the internet. Liking neither artist pays my bills. 

:deadbanana2:

On 11/29/2023 at 7:57 PM, period sis said:

I was talking about the audience that consisted of 60% white girls but sure, whatever makes you feel better!

The rest which means 40% POC audience is equal to almost 40M in box office. We can expect at least that for Renaissance movie then, right? 

4tBYgJh.thumb.gif.b009d8c13dc506323d1b31

Edited by Artistofthedecade

Good #, would be nice if it gets close to 30m or more but it's gonna be really frontloaded.

The movie was awesome, was just like seeing it live :clap:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.