Shannen Doherty Podcast Premiere

Gorjesspazze9

Shando of Beverly Hills 90210 & Charmed Fame is starting her podcast that reveals the truth about all her dramatic past, Her Fight with Cancer, and her lifestyle now.

spacer.png
Let’s Be Clear Podcast will be about the Life and Achievements since Little house on the Prairie. To being on the Cult Teen Classic Heathers. To being on the Biggest Teen drama of all time as the Lead; Brenda Walsh:jonny6:

And of course one of the 3 original Charmed Sisters!! The 90’s Icon starts her podcasting journey here ; available on Iheartradio, Spotify, and anywhere you listen to your podcast! 
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1119-lets-be-clear-with-shanne-131118900/

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

This must mean her health is well enough to commit to a podcast. Hope she is well.

• Like 1

My queen :jonny5: I'm so glad she's doing well and doing whatever projects she feels happy doing :alexz3:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, brenda-walsh said:

how did i not know she was doing this :chick2:

I just found out like a weeks ago. I hope she has a full Episode dedicated to Brenda:jonny6:

spacer.png

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.