Where is Billie Eilish yearly Vanity Fair interview?

Bloodflowers.

Where is the teaser? Is it coming out by the end of this month?

Is she supposed to do it the rest of her life or what-

• Haha 10

i think i read somewhere that she was going to start doing these every 3-5 years now? 

I’ve been wondering the same damn thing!! from what I remember, they start the premiere count down the penultimate  week of nov and then release world at thr tail end of november like the 28th or 29th?

come on, it was getting tired :deadbanana:Did yall expect her to do one every year?

• Like 3

They saw the new stats and said "uhm, not good" and preferred to wait 5 years.  :duck:

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Mocha said:

i think i read somewhere that she was going to start doing these every 3-5 years now? 

Yeah, this is what I'm thinking as well :katie:

She recorded the next one a couple months ago, but as some already said, it won't be out until the next few years or so

It was a great as an check-up on her personal life etc but honestly the ones after 2020 were getting kinda samey so I get why they did this tbh

Edited by Billionaire
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Park Jinyoung said:

Don’t think there’s gonna be one

Billie has been a thing for 6 years??? I’m actually shooked wtf 

I see her. Maybe it can be triggering to have it every year, since some are good and others are bad, or boring. Then the fact you need to listen to stuff you said a year before lol 

this interview series was completely useless after 2019 lets be real. 

Not her skipping the year when she needs to campaign for her second Oscar and Song of the Year. :shakeno:

Just like ATRL, they moved on to Tate McRae

tate-mcrae-attends-the-jason-wu-fashion-show-during-new-york-fashion-week-in-new-york-city-100922_12.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Cheers said:

Just like ATRL, they moved on to Tate McRae

tate-mcrae-attends-the-jason-wu-fashion-show-during-new-york-fashion-week-in-new-york-city-100922_12.jpg

ATRL will drop her real quick as they did to Olivia when she fails next era

OT: didn't she say she was not doing it yearly anymore last time?

Edited by Ron Ng

I love Billie, but I agree that I think this interview gimmick has run its course. It was a really fascinating series back when she was going through an astronomically fast rise in popularity: watching the three videos in a row where she reacts to 4 million Instagram followers vs. 20 million vs. 90 million or talks about the highlight of her career one year being some festival she performed at vs. winning multiple Grammys the next year was really cool. But now that her commercial success has plateaued, I think a big part of what made the videos so attention-grabbing is gone. The early videos in the series also already took us through a snapshot of her emotional growth, so her answers about how she feels about her life and emotional state each year are also feeling less insightful than they used to.

• Like 1

I mean, how much an adult person can change in a year? Before it was about her transition from normal teenager into biggest music phenomenon.

• Like 1

gimmick or not, this series is for the fans & a very loved event at that. if you're not a fan, you really don't belong in this conversation, this isn't supposed to cater to you :sorry: (@ some of the replies in this thread)

So she has already filmed one for 2023 but won't put it out before, let's say, 2026? What's the point? Why not skip however many years she wants and release a recently filmed one whenever she feels like it?

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.