If Oops I Did It Again had a 5th single which song would you choose?

Marry The Gods

If Oops I Did It Again had a 5th single which song would you choose?   

93 members have voted

1. 1. If Oops I Did It Again had a 5th single which song would you choose?

• Don't Go Knockin' On My Door
    • (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
    • What U See (Is What U Get)
    • One Kiss From You
    • Where Are You Now
    • Can't Make You Love Me
    • When Your Eyes Say It
    • Dear Diary

I felt like her team could have milked Oops... and Britney (2001) with at least one or two more singles. I think What U See and Can't Make You Love Me would have been decent hits during the spring of 2001.

I know there was a rumor that she had filmed a music video of When Your Eyes Say It but I think it was just footage of her recording the song. 

• Like 2

That's interesting cause WYESI is actually listed as a promo track so maybe her team did plan a music video for it :soda:

Honestly every track minus Dear Diary could have made some impact on radio back then. A very good pop album.

• Like 3

Her label dropped the ball on this era, we could have had so many more single choices. Anyway, I chose What you See because that's an absolute missed single.

• Like 3

Can't Make You Love Me deserved to be the 2nd single in my opinion so this one easily.

• Like 1

what u see is what u get or don't go knockin' on my door

• Thanks 1

I would personally choose Don't Go Knockin' on My Door because it's my favorite album cut (and one of my faves overall), but What U See (Is What U Get) would've been the best fifth single. It was screaming to be a single :celestial5:

• Like 1

In my opinion DLMBTLTK was the perfect bridge to the more mature image and sound she adopted for Britney so if an additional single were to happen it should've been before that 

My pick would be CMYLM 

• Like 1

Either Can’t Make You Love Me or DGKOMD

Can't Make You Love Me and What U See (Is What U Get) are both definitely single material, but that sound was already kind of on it's way out by 2001 so Don't Go Knockin' may have been a better choice.

Any one of DGKOMD, ICGNS, WUSIWUG, CMYLM or WYESI could have been a single.

what u see is what u get

Can't Make You Love Me

But I would've loved What U See (Is What You Get) both are 2 of my favorite Britney album tracks. Oops is one of my favorite albums from her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.