Jack Harlow serves nothing at NFL Thanksgiving HT show - NFL takes their vid down

Just a Gay on ATRL

5 minutes ago, kexin said:

it definitely is something

I had something in the title at first but decided it was too generous

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Just a Gay on ATRL

• Legend ReX

• Joyride

• Apolonio

Top Posters In This Topic

Ice Spice male version. 

WTF is up with the audio? 

WTF is up with the camera angles?
WTF is up with the stage production?

WTF is this mess? :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, nadiamendell said:

WTF is up with the audio? 

WTF is up with the camera angles?
WTF is up with the stage production?

WTF is this mess? :deadbanana4:

Very this. The sound was obviously the worst part but the rest wasn’t any better. Hot mess express

Honestly, he sounded great, his flow and diction were spot on (not that his raps are complicated). It was just everything else, particularly the sound, that made it so bad.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

He honestly wasn't the problem ( he's a rapper are yall expecting him to dance?) But everything else ( especially the sound) was bad. I actually kinda feel bad for him. :rip:

• Like 1

Not him bringing his bestie out lmfao what was the reason :deadbanana4:

twitter dragging him thru hell and back while thirsting over Dolly ******* Parton is HILARIOUS :bibliahh:

46 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

Honestly, he sounded great, his flow and diction were spot on (not that his raps are complicated). It was just everything else, particularly the sound, that made it so bad.

this. he needs to fire his team

5 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

:deadbanana2:

I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt for the first few seconds and said maybe he’s doing sign language, but he took no time to prove me wrong :deadbanana4:

i like jack but hes definitely the type of artist that makes cute songs but you don’t really care for his live performances 

How is he any worse/better than Drake and countless others in his genre? They all look bored and their music is monotonous.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

The way ATRL spends every day dragging pop girls when it is mediocre men like this who are the common enemy :rip:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Why did we let this guy have a hit after two flop albums again? :coffee2:

I know you are not talking about why we let certain people have the success they have, miss AndThenTheCocaine

il_fullxfull.285266270.thumb.jpg.70d7fbb

the whole stage, sound mixing and camerawork were a set up for him :deadbanana2: like he sounded ok but everything else was a mess :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, Punky Rooster said:

How is he any worse/better than Drake and countless others in his genre? They all look bored and their music is monotonous.

Um because Drake and the other amazing black artists in a black created genre have incredible artistic merit and quality and it shows in their live performances, thus they don't get dragged.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

holy f... this was so tragic... It's serving Jong Kock at that morning TV show... :rip:

Edited by Maroonx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.