ATRL RAZZIE CONTEST 2 💩| DON'T BE A DRAG JUST BE A ****✨💩

Julia Fox

spacer.pngspacer.png

@blackoutbaby @fountain im gonna say I was expecting **** from you but you gave something even worse: NOTHING. So I’m glad you both are out of this competition. You all smell and suck and clearly not be missed x 

by the way you both will have to face the ATRL RAZZIE QUIT CURSE because all of the contestants that quit last season are now blocked, MIA or their faves had retired so it’s the cost you have to pay 

Edited by Julia Fox
  • Haha 4

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Julia Fox

• Year of Shadow

• Alldeezy

• fiercE

4 minutes ago, khalyan said:

So am I eliminated?

nope, you are safe 

• Like 1

Not gonna lie, I have no clue what the heck happened to the results. But guess I'm still in?

We need to stop pairing up @Legend E :dies:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

im gonna say I was expecting **** from you but you gave something even worse: NOTHING. So I’m glad you both are out of this competition. You all smell and suck and clearly not be missed x 

by the way you both will have to face the ATRL RAZZIE QUIT CURSE because all of the contestants that quit last season are now blocked, MIA or their faves had retired so it’s the cost you have to pay 

He'll probably be the next one voted out in Survivor then if your curse is real:lmao:

2 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

Dumb Thot in the top 2??? :ghostface:

As it deserves. It’s kind of worse than Ice Cream in my opinion which as least has a more interesting production 

1 hour ago, MusicLoverDude said:

He'll probably be the next one voted out in Survivor then if your curse is real:lmao:

watch it being real, karma is my ***** spacer.png

I would say that you were good, but actually you never were so I can’t say you’ll be fine @blackoutbaby xoxo

18 minutes ago, stupidjock said:

I don't understand those results 

You were placed 7th out of the 13 songs. So you are safe.

13th place was eliminated and btw the 10th song just because they didn’t sent their scores and critiques for whatever reason. The rest of you are all safe

2 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

@blackoutbaby @fountain im gonna say I was expecting **** from you but you gave something even worse: NOTHING. So I’m glad you both are out of this competition. You all smell and suck and clearly not be missed x 

Um I didn’t do anything wrong :chick2: I sent my entry, my scores and my critiques what more did you want :chick1:

anyway good luck with the season, may the biggest $hit win!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fountain said:

Um I didn’t do anything wrong :chick2: I sent my entry, my scores and my critiques what more did you want :chick1:

anyway good luck with the season, may the biggest $hit win!

girl it’s fun don’t worry it’s all for the ratings and drama! And yeah may the biggest **** win that clearly wasn’t yours lol Ty for your critiques and scores hun x

Edited by Julia Fox
  • Like 1

ROUND 2: DON'T BE A DRAG JUST BE A ****💩

spacer.png

well you all advanced to the next round which has a very peculiar and original twist thanks to our first winner miss@gardendreams: you’ll have to send a song were a drag queen or king is included. It can be a song where it lead artist is a drag, or a featured one. But a drag has to be on the song. And obviously the song has to be pure **** because some of you really missed the mark and we need to step up. Seriously!

👉Sent your shitty choice by DM with a backup entry in case your song is not elegible.

Some rules on here:

👉Remember to not expose your entry. PLEASE 🗣️

DEADLINE: SATURDAY 10 PM EST

LIST OF BANNED SONGS 💩🗑️

Spoiler

AllDay - Supercharge

Avril Lavigne - Dumb Blonde

Beyoncé - World Wide Woman

Blackpink - Ice Cream

Christina Aguilera - Accelerate

Ellie Goulding - Hate Me

Mariah Carey - Snowman

Nicki Minaj - Fire Burns

P!NK - Never Not Gonna Dance Again

Rihanna - FourFiveSeconds

Story Of The Year - Falling Down

Taylor Swift - ME!

Taylor Swift - You Need To Calm Down

Edited by Julia Fox
  • Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Julia sis I beg you to start making the text neutral so I don’t have to switch off of dark mode

14 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Julia sis I beg you to start making the text neutral so I don’t have to switch off of dark mode

Sorry sis. It’s not gonna happen anymore 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Legend E said:

when is the deadline?

sorry I forgot lol. Saturday 10 PM EST

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fiercE said:

I only know drag racers.. Do they count? 

yeah. Anything drag involved can be queen or king. It can be their own song or one were they are featured x

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

girl it’s fun don’t worry it’s all for the ratings and drama! And yeah may the biggest **** win that clearly wasn’t yours lol Ty for your critiques and scores hun x

I started listening to Sabrina so your impact is real, truly a muse x

the way I didn’t know there is new round already cause I couldn’t see the text in dark mode, just the poop emojis :bibliahh:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, stupidjock said:

the way I didn’t know there is new round already cause I couldn’t see the text in dark mode, just the poop emojis :bibliahh:

This is not only a game. Is a concept 💩

Edited by Julia Fox

9 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

I sent in my song. Was I supposed to do something else too?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, blackoutbaby said:

I sent in my song. Was I supposed to do something else too?

:skull:

:fan:

7 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

yeah. Anything drag involved can be queen or king. It can be their own song or one were they are featured x

I meant the one with cars... :smile:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.