Tate McRae performs "greedy" and "grave" on SNL

Nashe

The talent 

the excellent taste in male dancers

the sex appeal 

the hair 

the body 

10s-tens.gif

she really needs to go full dancer cuz the half sing half dance ain't hitting neither

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely nailed this.

Loved that there was a dance break during Greedy, but didn't love the actual dance break choreography itself.

She's really showing potential though, and is still so early on in her career.

With Greedy I was rooting for her because I thought she was going for Loose 2.0

But exes and grave sound like any tiktok song. Such a dissapointment 

• Thanks 1

The girl can really dance, but hooooooo she needs some vocal training. Can’t believe people were comparing her to Billie Eilish at first??

I can't get over how beautiful "grave" is :monkey: I hope she'll release it earlier than the album. so far 3/3, wow! 

• Like 1

Ok Tate slayed :clap3: Greedy performance was :flame:

The new song is great her voice is so unique & recognizable 

Now…. What was the point of releasing Exes??? I was expecting a performance I guess is more a promo single since Greedy still at the Top & she ignore an SNL posible promo spot

32 minutes ago, lauren198 said:

She kinda sounds like Camila Cabello

lmfao, I'm dead because someone else pointed this out and now it's all I hear. Which is not good. :rip:

'Grave' clearly shows there is vocal talent there. Don't know why she's singing in that babyvoice that so many indie singers do. It's quite off-putting, actually.

is the "choreo" in the room with us right now? she looks like she's paying tribute to knee's freestyle dancing on instagram when she realizes she likes a song. this girls is not stiff at all but none of what she did looked intentional :rip: 

Edited by 40000000000000
  • Thumbs Down 1

She's incredible, she left for crumbs in both performances. I was surprised that she didn't perform exes, but I'm glad she debuted a new track.

Loved everything x

girl you are a professional highly-trained dancer 

just do more of that, why is that never the focal point?

so odd

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.