Report: Taylor wanted to postpone today's show earlier, the promoter refused

Carry My Heart

8 hours ago, JBJT2786 said:

She's a billionaire is not the answer to everything. Ya really don't know how business works. Even if she does it earlier without the promoters or venues permission that's a breach of contract and she can be denied in the future to be able to perform at the venue. And considering its Rio that's probably the only major promoter and stadium in the area available. It also sets a precedent in business. Yea the PR is good on her part but look at the re recording debacle with labels now after she did it. 

Ya gotta look it past stan worlds eyes and see its out of her hands from a business standpoint.

And this is coming from someone who's not a Swiftie at all and don't get the hype around her in the first place. Beyonces concert is a 1000x better.

Not you acting as if you know how businesses work and what contracts Taylor has. I’m sure Taylor Swift in 2023 has enough power to control what’s happening with her tours. She wouldn’t sign any contracts if she wouldn’t be in control of them, especially after the whole fiasco with Scooter Braun. Swifties just like making up narratives to make Taylor look good because they’re scared people would turn against her.

Edited by mrpartyrocker
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• awesomepossum

• Rep2000

• BtDecember

• JBJT2786

Top Posters In This Topic

you can tell the hater losers in this thread are jobless because how do you not know how contracts, etc. work? :deadbanana2:

Edited by Sabrina Carpenter

49 minutes ago, Sabrina Carpenter said:

you can tell the hater losers in this thread are jobless because how do you not know how contracts, etc. work? :deadbanana2:

:clown::clown::clown: "but no, she's Taylor Swift so she can just ignore contracts all together!~" :clown::clown::clown:

If charli xcx can cancel a show because her throat hurts taylor swift can cancel a show because fans are dying

Im just gonna say it but she should just postpone all the Brazil dates. I just know shes tired and devastated at this point and she looks very overworked in some of the concert clips

1 hour ago, Sabrina Carpenter said:

A fan died, and hundreds of others fainted. Entire legs of tours have been canned for less.

Saying “Taylor Swift is big enough to take the hit” isn’t being a hater.

Nobody is blaming her. There are lots of people involved, so it’s entirely possible she wanted the show postponed but it took so long to be communicated it appeared last minute.

You and others in this thread are truly moronic, and she would be ashamed of you.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, houdini said:

Im just gonna say it but she should just postpone all the Brazil dates. I just know shes tired and devastated at this point and she looks very overworked in some of the concert clips

Overworked doing what? Chyleee

• Thumbs Down 3

4 hours ago, mrpartyrocker said:

Not you acting as if you know how businesses work and what contracts Taylor has. I’m sure Taylor Swift in 2023 has enough power to control what’s happening with her tours. She wouldn’t sign any contracts if she wouldn’t be in control of them, especially after the whole fiasco with Scooter Braun. Swifties just like making up narratives to make Taylor look good because they’re scared people would turn against her.

I studied in finance and business administration and worked in Live Nation for 3 years. I know better than you. Here's a hint for you, when contract negotiations happened with Keith Urban for his 2015 Summer Tour, the contract for Vegas fell through for arguments that he wouldn't be able to perform in mid August for Vegas instead of May as he planned ( he started in Cali and made sense but Vegas had artists ready for Memorial day weekend already). This was a 2 week back and forth before they said f it. And Toby wasn't in ANY of the meetings, it was his manager. That's how invovled most artists are in the concerts. They work on the creative process and even some cases ( my own fave Rih for example) theyre not even invovled in that.

Edit: love that the Swiftie downvoted cuz exposed that their fave not be as invovled in their concert process as they think  despite defending her. Maybe read the whole back and forth before downvoting ok?:rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, Kingdom said:

Overworked doing what? Chyleee

I don't know, maybe performing for 3h during an unprecedented heatwave which caused thousands of people to faint and 1 passed away. Stop being so "Chyleee"-dish about this. It's neither cute nor funny.

I just know she's having one panic attack after the other and throwing temper tantrums at her team as her career flashes before her eyes thinking this will be the end of her imperial phase. Not saying what happened is her fault (at least not entirely) but her reputation (no pun intended) will definitely take a hit.