Big Little Lies Season 3 in the works

Gui Blackout

Season 1 finale was more fitting as an ending than season 2. I want more. Both seasons were amazing in their own ways. 

However.... the director is dead. They said in the past they wouldn't do it unless everyone was involved. So.... what's going in?

I thought his death was the finale nail in the coffin for a possible third season.

On 11/18/2023 at 2:15 AM, Dark Phoenix said:

Omg yes!!!! The show was so extra, sassy and after the season finale of S2 I was ready for more! It was giving PLL or DH (Final Season plot) but whatever, I’m here for more of the cast and hopefully they add a new girl.

I wonder what would be the plot about since S2 kinda gave it a closure and wow that was in 2019? I guess that if they film in early 2024 the season could be ready for late 2024 or early 2025, that would be a 5 year jump at least and the kids should be around 13-14 years which could set up for new teenage drama plots.

Who wants Big Little Lies: Degrassi? 

On 11/18/2023 at 5:24 PM, Totami Legend said:

Now we just need a Desperate Housewives reboot :loki:

DON'T **** WITH MY EMOTIONS

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.