• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss Show Business

• GraceRandolph

• Babar2009

• Apolonio

Top Posters In This Topic

I stand with Peta. Y’all can keep spreading false information and drinking your cow mucus! 

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 8

Love milk and cake 

milk and cookies 

and cereal with milk 

or milk with anything spicy 

yes ai queen  exploit those cows 

spacer.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Cowdi B stays milking her fans 

:deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator
25 minutes ago, Yawn said:

the perfect face for cow’s milk :bird:

This might be an attempt for a drag but you just sound like a chronically online vegan

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

It looks like she’s being held hostage. :redface:

• Haha 1

PETA sucks but they’re not wrong, shilling for milk is lowkey embarrassing in the year 2023

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

This might be an attempt for a drag but you just sound like a chronically online vegan

im not vegan 

Cows milk most people know these days that calves are taken from their mothers and the males killed in like 98% of cases. But she looks Stunning ngl

• Like 1

Vegans remain weirdos for being obsessed about other people's diet choices.

There are people who can't have certain foods for a variety of reasons, for example, people with Autism with extreme taste sensory issues.

Think it's gross? Cool, that's fine. Don't like to financially support dairy? Cool, thats fine, too. But, leave everyone else out of your opinions. Until someone else's choices affects your wallet or your life, (which would probably be never), then stay quiet and mind your business.

• Thanks 15
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, Miss Show Business said:

Vegans remain weirdos for being obsessed about other people's diet choices.

There are people who can't have certain foods for a variety of reasons, for example, people with Autism with extreme taste sensory issues.

Think it's gross? Cool, that's fine. Don't like to financially support dairy? Cool, thats fine, too. But, leave everyone else out of your opinions. Until someone else's choices affects your wallet or your life, (which would probably be never), then stay quiet and mind your business.

Unfortunately factory farming affects more than just you:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

Unfortunately factory farming affects more than just you:

I'm not entertaining you tonight. You have proven multiple times that you cannot have a conversation about this topic and that you will not accept anyone else's view but your own.

Re-read my OP and try again. Nothing of substance to say? Then stay quiet. Worry about YOUR OWN life and choices.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, Miss Show Business said:

I'm not entertaining you tonight. You have proven multiple times that you cannot have a conversation about this topic and that you will not accept anyone else's view but your own.

Re-read my OP and try again. Nothing of substance to say? Then stay quiet. Worry about YOUR OWN life and choices.

You responded before you could've watched and processed the clip I shared, and yet I am the unserious one?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

You responded before you could've watched and processed the clip I shared, and yet I am the unserious one?

Why would I care about anything you say, when, again, it's clear as day you do not care about anyone elses opinion but your own?

You can be vegan. I don't give a f***. But you're not going to stop me or others and that's something you need to grow up and accept.

Good night.

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.