Jacob Elordi praised yet Rachel Zeigler crucified for same statements. Why?

nostalgia

It’s the first time ever I’ve seen someone defend Rachel, she gets trashed in every corner of the internet

I do agree about the privilege thing, but rachel is not really liked and people always attack her, at least since her snow white press tour

Edited by Trent W

We've already established there's a double standard when it comes to gender in almost everything

ab.thumb.gif.77d400634a47cfd610f0fa7ad18

The fact they really said the same thing too and Film Twitter is perfectly fine with it:dies:

Huh... I don't think she was ever really attacked for this. People were calling her relatable.

She was hated on for her remarks on Snow White.

• Like 1

Eh most people who are feminist are just being performative,they say it because it's the "right thing to do" but in reality they don't live like that .

Misogny/Sexism still rules in real life , everyone is fake with their activism.

I don’t know who any of these people are, but one is a man and one is a woman so do the math 

6 hours ago, awong918 said:

Huh... I don't think she was ever really attacked for this. People were calling her relatable.

She was hated on for her remarks on Snow White.

This. 

She was also hated for her strike comments. They were very out of touch. Complaining you have to wear a princess dress for 18 hours when you’re getting paid millions isn’t exactly relatable 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.