• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• Communion

• ClashAndBurn

• spree

Top Posters In This Topic

Supporting Palestinian freedom is very different from supporting Hamas. But these idiots won’t stop spinning things for their own benefit. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

what happened to freedom of speech?

Fascists don't tend to like that very much

ot: The amount of genocidal, war-hawkish rhetoric that is being pushed at people who support Palestinians and Palestine is disgusting. And the actual terrorists in the United States are the violent white supremacists that support Trump and harm the rest of the population that isn't cis-het white Christian men, but he won't have that conversation

But but but didn't you guys want to vote for Trump? :coffee:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, getBusy said:

Supporting Palestinian freedom is very different from supporting Hamas. But these idiots won’t stop spinning things for their own benefit. 

Sure you're right, but if we got to the civics threads, there's plenty of people in there openly supporting the Hamas. 

Edited by Delirious
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 11

3 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Sure you're right, but if we got to the civics threads, there's plenty of people in there openly supporting the Hamas. 

Just as there are blatant genocidal Islamophobes like you who want more Palestinians dead due to your own personal grievances with your former religion. Let's not act like you are a pure and innocent bystander. :coffee: 

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 5

5 minutes ago, Delirious said:

What purpose does lying serve?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

It’s so crazy seeing so many white people say that the people participating in these pro-Palestine protests are immigrants/aliens, when I’m sure the majority of the protestors are American citizens who were born and raised in America :rip: WHERE exactly are going to deport someone who was born and raised in America? What an idiot.

8 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Just as there are blatant genocidal Islamophobes like you who want more Palestinians dead due to your own personal grievances with your former religion. Let's not act like you are a pure and innocent bystander. :coffee: 

Oh please. Aren't you literally the one who kept wanting to vote Trump? Stop it's embarrassing at this point.

9 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

What purpose does lying serve?

Wdym?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

Just now, Delirious said:

Oh please. Aren't you literally the one who kept wanting to vote Trump? Stop it's embarrassing at this point.

Never have I said I was going to vote for him, you liar. I said liberals deserve him and the misery and suffering he will bring upon them.

You just can't help yourself from lying, can you?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

12 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

OH WAIT, I remember now, weren't you the user who kept pushing russian/maga fake narratives against Ukraine and US government?

Mmmm it's all so clear now why you keep saying how you'll vote for Trump!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

He does realise that there’s no deport button and he’d have to spend ages enforcing this :rip:

Deplatform the clown 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Never have I said I was going to vote for him, you liar. I said liberals deserve him and the misery and suffering he will bring upon them.

You just can't help yourself from lying, can you?

Is this somehow better than saying you'll vote for Trump? No it's even worse honestly.

Cause a lot of Palestinians are liberals and once Trump gets elected they'll get deported and here you are saying that they deserve it.

• Thumbs Down 6

1 minute ago, Delirious said:

OH WAIT, I remember now, weren't you the user who kept pushing russian/maga fake narratives against Ukraine and US government?

Mmmm it's all so clear now why you keep saying how you'll vote for Trump!

Can you stop lying about me?!?!?!?!?! OMG, ******* leave me alone, I actually ******* despise you

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Can you stop lying about me?!?!?!?!?! OMG, ******* leave me alone, I actually ******* despise you

You quoted me first. LMFAO I'm YELLING. I didn't even interact with you until you attacked me in this thread for no reason calling me so many names and lies.

STOP VICTIMIZING YOURSELF IT'S LAUGHABLE. :redface:

Yikes I'm actually in disbelief. You have zero self awareness 

See here for reference:

18 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Edited by Delirious
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, Delirious said:

You quoted me first. LMFAO I'm YELLING. I didn't even interact with you until you attacked me in this thread for no reason calling me so many names and lies.

STOP VICTIMIZING YOURSELF IT'S LAUGHABLE. :redface:

See here for reference:

Nothing I said was a lie. You have made it very clear in past statements about how you think Muslims deserve what they get.

Just now, ClashAndBurn said:

Nothing I said was a lie. You have made it very clear in past statements about how you think Muslims deserve what they get.

Where? I would like to see those statements. I want RECEIPTS.

• Thumbs Down 2

• ATRL Moderator

first anti israel =/- hamas sympathizers... people have said that so many times it's kinda baffling it's still not registering and people on visas generally know the US threaten deportation over little things and tend to avoid protests for that reason

• Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Where? I would like to see those statements. I want RECEIPTS.

It's your constant thread-making about how bad Muslims are and trying to call attention to isolated incidents to bait negative responses towards Muslims from other posters. Digging through post history isn't really my thing :coffee: 

• Thanks 6

11 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

It's your constant thread-making about how bad Muslims are and trying to call attention to isolated incidents to bait negative responses towards Muslims from other posters. Digging through post history isn't really my thing :coffee: 

So no, you have no receipts then? They are literally not equal to what you just said.

I've said multiple time that Israel must not be killing innocent Palestinian civilians and I've condemned them many times for that. I've said that the reckless bombings were horrible and the IDF should be going inside of the tunnels even though it causes more harm for the IDF. I've said many times that the IDF were horrific for killing so many civilians.

I've also however brought the Hamas atrocities (because a lot of you deny them) to light which somehow makes some of you think I support the IDF which I do not. I stand firmly with the Palestinian and Israeli civilians who have been killed or injured in this war.

Edited by Delirious
  • Thumbs Down 2

48 minutes ago, Delirious said:

But but but didn't you guys want to vote for Trump?

11 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Devastating for everyone who was gonna vote Trump to "punish those dems"

Are all these new Trump voters hiding out in whatever countries that aren't America you're both posting from?

Change:

+21 Not Vote

+16 Vote 3rd Party

+5 Vote Trump

What could be the motive to lie and frame most disaffected Arab Americans as Trump voters unless an explicit endorsement of genocide? :redface:

Edited by Communion
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.