Year of Shadow

8 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

#16: CELEBI - 7.19
Last time: #26/25 (+10/9), 7 (+0.19)

46zSXDq.png

@BenAmuro @Curaga @CBC

idk how to @ ethan because they have the pound symbol as their e 

Panochita - UGLY FLOP PAYOLAED BY THAT RANCID 90'S WEBSITE
GardenDreams - celebi is a literal pixie fairy thing. the epitome of girlypop and i stan her just like kylie minogue
BenAmuro - The best mythical of all time and I will not accept another answer
Chiidish - shriveled onion ass ***** 
Rigalo -  Docked 5 points for being nasty Joe's mascot 
illWill - I love this dried up onion *****
coolcristobal - Ol sour cream and onion smellin *****. You will NEVER be Mew.
Sawk - one of the cutest legendaries period 
BambiStar - Don’t understand the hate she’s cute in an omelette
FunnyFatty - cute but one of the mythicals idc about. Mew, Manaphy, Shaymin, Meloetta all slay. Celebi is kind of meh
Conker - It's cute. Have to give a 6, for nearly dying in the fourth movie and not in a good way either. When Celebi died in the fourth movie? That was really uncomfortable to watch.
Ewan Chaos - Really underrated because of that owner of THAT website... but she's really cute. Come on!

Konril:

Would have given the Onion a 10 just because I really enjoy her movie: Pokémon 4Ever. Her having multiple weaknesses hurts her and being associated with Joe Merrick is a death sentence.

Fun trivia: If you type Joe Merrick in Google Image, the picture of the Elephant Man shows. :deadbanana4:

Reveal hidden contents

Gourgeist - Ok, I will say it, Joe merrick makes me WET

KngNaox.png

best pokemon of all time :jonny5:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• BambiStar

• Subomie

• Seffers

11 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

#15: ESPN - 7.22
Last time: 3 (-12), 8.29 (-1.07)

zx32HQB.png

@peroxideblonde @Sadie Saxton

PMM - sailor mooon of the pokemons
GardenDreams - espeon is fine, whatever. but gen 4 eevolutions are my favorite.
BenAmuro - Best Eeveelution
Sadie Saxton - Espeyoncé.
Seffers - I love ha. she's perfect.
coolcristobal - SABOTAGE! :rogue:
BambiStar - So disappointing for a Psychic Eeveelution! Lavender cat with forked tail and jewel implanted in the forehead like she’s Lil Uzi 
Conker - Kind of overrated. Didn't really hate it. But so many people remember Espeon and not Conker. I have to abolish it down to a 5.
Ewan Chaos - My fave Eeveelution <3

loTWPwR.png

Y'all don't know god and it shows!

Espeon deserved top 5. The self homophobia is too much

gays ALWAYS hating on FEM queens

DISGUSTING

11 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

#14: YOUR MILK COMING DOWN LIKE RAIN - 7.25
Last time: #31 (+17), 6.77 (+0.48)

XB0Me8J.png

@panochita @gardendreams @Red Light

PMM - snorlax of this gen
Panochita - The ultimate COW, Killer of perfect runs, hated by many, loved by more, MOTHER of dairy, Ender of starters
GardenDreams - miltank is a social warrior. after generations of her family being bred into captivity, she still is willing to give her mommy milk for everyone. her tender utters are being milked by the hands of the crooked. she deserves justice and she deserves to be free. after being a lifetime of generational truama, she deserves a 15
Red Light - QUEEN! :clap3:
elevate - This beautiful fat ****.
karron0624 - **** whitney
Sawk - Whitney ate everyone up with her, rollout ended so many careers, actual Mother 
BambiStar - Suckin on my tiddies so milky I get dirty with it I’m so filthy do it like you wanna make a baby yeah MILF me
FunnyFatty - this fatty is a trauma to everyone lol 
Conker - Boo.

Konril - Mother is mothering and milking.

0xAVx.gifmiltank_milk_drink.png?w=231

RIJPQHq.png

67dosf.jpg

This icon really pull through!

next rate is gonna be ha top 10 placement 

:giraffe:

10 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

#12: MEGANIUM - 7.41
Last time: #23 (+11), 7.09 (+0.32)

pi3CojV.png

PMM - hate the design and it's weakest from the starters, but that was the first line that I picked
Panochita - RANCID, ALIEN GREEN, probable smells like rotten fruit
GardenDreams - Meganium... A grown majestic adult. Flowered into the highest powers in the world. The flower and dinosaur motiff really pulls it through
blue. - 10 10 across the board, she deserved the fairy type GF better do something for her.
Chiidish - the line was serving hard until this. This final stage feels like they gave up 
Gourgeist -  She set the bar so high that every starter after her feels like a disapointment 
coolcristobal -  I can’t name a prettier Pokemon omg :heart2:
Sawk - 10 ten ten tens across the board 
FunnyFatty - everything about her is fantastic. Love her so much. She is also the only one that has lower base stats and it needs to be FIXED. Never understood why she is hated here. She deserves my 15 :heart2:
Conker - Meh. It resembles a dinosaur quite well though. NOT FIERCE mind you. But it's okay.

Konril - Total downgrade from Bayleef tbh.

@Funnyfatty @coolcristobal

H7RlGgN.png

QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN FOREVER

MEGANIUM IS AN ICON AND HER HATERS ARE ALWAYS LOSING 

OUTLASTED THE OTHER STARTERS EVEN THOUGH GF HATES HER GUTS BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL UGLY JUST LIKE THE ONES WHO GAVE HER LESS THAN AN 8 IN THIS RATE

10 hours ago, Hey Dude said:

And the last to miss the top 10 is...

Hide contents

#11: KINGDRA - 7.45
Last time: #4 (-8), 8.27 (-0.82)

THrf74w.png

PMM - king and queen bown downdragon water flying
GardenDreams - the design, the concept it isn't bad. but something doesn't click with me
Red Light - INVENTED inflation fetishists across the globe.
elevate - She said NO to botox, and that's okay.
BambiStar - Ran thru old hag yawning in sea caves Seadra deserved better!
Conker - Ugly Face + Trade Evolving + The dreaded fight against Clair. No seriously. How many of you actually liked battling Clair? Didn't she have 4 Full Restores? You people will probably put Kingdra #1 over some other kings and queens. And I will not have that.

Konril - The only Dragon type this Generation and they did it magnificently. Sleek, simple yet somehow sophisticated.

@PMM @Magickarp @Rabbit @Konril

p97vkYJ.png

Thank you everyone for sticking around today :smile:

Tomorrow we will have our top 10!

Summary of today:

Reveal hidden contents

#11 - Kingdra
Meganium
Scizor
Miltank
Espeon
Celebi
Politoed
Bayleef
Phanpy
Mareep
Togetic
Ho-Oh
Bellossom
Suicune
Tyranitar
Crobat

Our top 10 (in no order):

Reveal hidden contents

Lugia

Chikorita
Totodile

Heracross
Teddiursa

Steelix
Togepi

Ampharos
Jumpluff

Umbreon

Some excellence in the top 10.

Some sneaks and some CHOICES

Heracross for the WIN

:gaycat1:

• Like 2

I'd much rather see this cutie do well than boring old Tyranitar and Scizor who receive enough attention already

pokemon-teddiursa.gif

ATRLers are not swayed by the base stat total distribution system Gamefreak decided to dish out!

977328529d592d5522b67b8c51161ca0.gif

• Like 1

Ampharos top 10?

Suddenly I'm glad the host and this rate are europhobic, so I don't have to endure this mess. :gaycatina1:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I used Jumpluff for the first time during my play through of Scarlet. I was surprised by how much utility she has. She’s an icon and deserves the #1 spot. She has stayed relevant without the need of any gimmicks like region variations or mega evolutions 

Edited by Vroom Vroom

Conker's Day 5 Recap

Crobat - 5
Tyranitar - 6
Suicune - 15
Bellossom - 10
Ho-Oh - 6
Togetic - 6
Mareep - 5
Phanpy - 3
Bayleef - 4
Politoed - 5
Celebi - 6
Espeon - 5
Miltank - 1
Scizor - 6
Meganium - 6
Kingdra - 0

Aftermath

Crazy, crazy stuff but, I mighty welcome it. I had fun.
Teddiursa, Jumpluff, Togepi and Ampharos all made the Top 10. That is so outlandish.
Aside from Steelix? I'm literally fine with any of the other 9 candidates winning this whole thing. (Yes, even Togepi, Teddiursa, Ampharos Jumpluff and Chikorita winning is fine by me.)

Not Scizor and Ttar leaving, tasteless hags!

Amphy or Heracross ftw!!

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I used Jumpluff for the first time during my play through of Scarlet. I was surprised by how much utility she has. She’s an icon and deserves the #1 spot. She has stayed relevant without the need of any gimmicks like region variations or mega evolutions 

This is tea. Miss Jumpluff is decent in double battles!

Interesting top 10, hopefully Teddiursa leaves first, is just a boring bear cub. Lugia and Umbreon fornthe win :gaycat1:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, LewisK said:

How in hell is Heracross over Ho-oh and the beasts? Jumpluff as well. I hate y'all :rip:

At least Lugia is still serving TABS

It’s just better :santa:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Conker said:

Aftermath

Crazy, crazy stuff but, I mighty welcome it. I had fun.
Teddiursa, Jumpluff, Togepi and Ampharos all made the Top 10. That is so outlandish.
Aside from Steelix? I'm literally fine with any of the other 9 candidates winning this whole thing. (Yes, even Togepi, Teddiursa, Ampharos Jumpluff and Chikorita winning is fine by me.)

:ahh:

can the mods do a dupe check :ahh:

• Haha 1

6jwzAjx.png

HzXXlhF.png

#2 : Mew

Final Score : 8.52

#16: CELEBI - 7.19
Last time: #26/25 (+10/9), 7 (+0.19)

46zSXDq.png

The difference :bibliahh:

ok I just wanted to show some respect for the fallen by posting some more holo cards I love :bird:

I actually have these cards (except my Houndour is not the holo version :chick3:):

Spoiler

MeganiumNeoGenesis10.jpg MisdreavusNeoRevelation11.jpg KingdraNeoGenesis8.jpg 8b6953742cb3ada5543573a30237486620470648 584d31c4938889ceee6d302a077c9c4efe71c8cd

And these are just others that I like (the Pichu card is kinda boring honestly, but growing up during the 1st gen, I’m a sucker for pretty holo backgrounds :deadbanana2:):

Spoiler

EspeonNeoDiscovery1.jpg 8e92e594c1b71998022e6a90254f16ee57602e14 4ff1d947b3e8091e647a11e154d895aad19b50ce deef549a60e9c840f9e2227721520b6ba79a5d2d 51727747f2c77dd97a9a55a172b98be8a7796398

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CBC said:

mad youre not the only one?

giphy.gif

At least I serve taste 

Can the other girlie relate with her 3 dupes ? 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Curaga said:

ok I just wanted to show some respect for the fallen by posting some more holo cards I love :bird:

I actually have these cards (except my Houndour is not the holo version :chick3:):

Hide contents

MeganiumNeoGenesis10.jpg MisdreavusNeoRevelation11.jpg KingdraNeoGenesis8.jpg 8b6953742cb3ada5543573a30237486620470648 584d31c4938889ceee6d302a077c9c4efe71c8cd

And these are just others that I like (the Pichu card is kinda boring honestly, but growing up during the 1st gen, I’m a sucker for pretty holo backgrounds :deadbanana2:):

Hide contents

EspeonNeoDiscovery1.jpg 8e92e594c1b71998022e6a90254f16ee57602e14 4ff1d947b3e8091e647a11e154d895aad19b50ce deef549a60e9c840f9e2227721520b6ba79a5d2d 51727747f2c77dd97a9a55a172b98be8a7796398

They look so good! 

6 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Anyone remembers these? 

126553431_96477935.jpg

166163702.jpg

Hmmm, I don’t. Were these from fast food promos? 

I remember these!

s-l400.jpg

missed everything, stopped reading when Espeon got out (one of too many tbh) while ******* Miltank is still in, disgusting :khalyan2:

and not gonna do another rate here again, too much tasteless people smh, done!

my 0 went nowhere sad, i knew i should have gave my 15 to Amphaqueen!

Edited by peroxideblonde

1 minute ago, Curaga said:

Hmmm, I don’t. Were these from fast food promos? 

I remember these!

s-l400.jpg

I used to get those from cheetos :smile:

Would be randomized. 

Apparently they had all sorts of these for various countries, I wonder if there's a youtube documentary on these, Hoenn had 2 different sets. Sinnoh had one that was shaped like 3D leaves and I can't find pictures of them anywhere. I believe they stopped making them with Unova. 

uAJ%2Bf23J8ltUG1UT6nQ=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&OIP.FGJLa9q5KLiYQuV_Z1ZU7AHaHa?w=500&h=5

pokemon-pogs-social-080416.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

missed everything, stopped reading when Espeon got out (one of too many tbh) while ******* Miltank is still in, disgusting :khalyan2:

and not gonna do another rate here again, too much tasteless people smh, done!

noooooo please stay :'(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.