• Queen.

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• SMELLY

• PoisonedIvy

No, I respect myself. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I've always said cannabis has never done me wrong and that continues to be true. It enhances my life in many ways. 

I've had a handful of really good experienes with small dosages of psilocybin mushrooms. 

I also had access to Percocet 3 different times and I fully understand why people get so heavily and quickly addicted to opiates. That **** is legitimately dangerous. 

I'll never do anything with a spoon or needle. And despite trying blow a couple times, fentanyl will prevent me snorting anything again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I experimented for a while but I realized that they made me feel like crap in the days afterwords so it wasn't worth it. 

E E E E XTC

spacer.png

Have never put any drug (aside from pain medication and cold medicine) in my body and I never will.

Edited by LustSpell
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Tried cocaine once at a party and that's it. Not proud of it at all but I was a dumb teenager

Smoke weed daily (but only a bowl or two after work). Will occasionally dabble in some coke or K if I’m out at an event. Always love a good psychedelic too.

spacer.png

• Like 5

Just now, Moloko Plus said:

Smoke weed daily (but only a bowl or two after work). Will occasionally dabble in some coke or K if I’m out at an event. Always love a good psychedelic too.

spacer.png

oh you know the tea, some acid and ket if you wanna change your life 

czikgVm.thumb.gif.b9897e692cdaba5294f00d

• Thanks 2

No, I already experience loneliness which i've heard has the same long-term consequences as drugs

:ryan3:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.