Another Born This Way song going viral, why?

Yelero

23 hours ago, DiamondHoe said:

Because it’s a really excellent album with a unique, intriguing sound

nothing else quite sounds like Born This Way

Hold the Girl and RINA resonate with me the same way Born This Way does sonically. Just not to the same extent Born This Way does ofc.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystic Boy

• Ethereaaal

• Dear Reader

• Funnyfatty

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, sbenci said:

this was inevitable but I hate TikTok for it :rip: I don't want to see pizza places use is as background music for ads like with Bloody Mary :rip: 

Let it be! Everybody needs to hear these masterpieces !

23 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Let it be! Everybody needs to hear these masterpieces !

the craziest thing to me was when I was on my gym elevator and I heard two little 6 year old girls singing Bloody Mary to each other :rip: that’s when I knew it was VIRAL viral :rip:

• Like 1

'cause it's easily one of the best albums made by any pop girl EVER, so yeah.

• Like 1

Funny to see how this album keeps being discovered by new genearations and getting its flowers when for years it was deemed as forgotten and dated by ATRL.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2023 at 7:12 PM, tomo said:

Reminder of "viral" thresholds

Unoriginal

Unoriginal
04/29/2023

Tweet: 100,000 likes

Song "revival" thread: 500,000 streams

TikTok: 500,000 likes

Topics that do not meet these numbers will be closed

So why is this open? 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Digitalism said:

So why is this open? 

because there’s a difference on GOING viral and IS viral. does it bother you guys so much that an inoffensive thread is open?

• Thanks 2

Fashion of His Love has been there the whole time. The most underrated Gaga song of all time. 

9 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

because there’s a difference on GOING viral and IS viral. does it bother you guys so much that an inoffensive thread is open?

So all I need to do is change the tittle to "is going viral" and then I can post something from X with 10k likes shading your fav? got it 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

6 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

So all I need to do is change the tittle to "is going viral" and then I can post something from X with 10k likes shading your fav? got it 

Do that ! 

:suburban:

11 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

No. But there’s obviously some kind of TikTok trend going on as you can see in the recent increase of streams. But if you wanna act obtuse, sure, go ahead and make all the threads you want. 

• Thanks 2

Love this! "Heavy metal lover" has always been her best ever album track. It absolutely slaps! The born this way ball performance and choreo for it was sooooo incredible. Love to see Born This Way getting its flowers finally!

Y'all got mad when she joked (yes girlies, joked) about it being the album of the century but time really is the ultimate truth teller.

Justice for Marry The Night when?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tropical said:

Love this! "Heavy metal lover" has always been her best ever album track. It absolutely slaps! The born this way ball performance and choreo for it was sooooo incredible. Love to see Born This Way getting its flowers finally!

Y'all got mad when she joked (yes girlies, joked) about it being the album of the century but time really is the ultimate truth teller.

Justice for Marry The Night when?

:clap3: 

24 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

Finally y'all stopped dead naming her :chick3:

BORN THIS WAY DESERVES TO BE RESPECTED.

No MID albums from these days come close to it.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1