Have you ever used steroids?

St. Charles

• ATRL Moderator
34 minutes ago, sourprint said:

girl bffr u stand alone on this most men want young looking bottoms not steroid filled old ahh faced "bottoms" lmao how embarrassing

being muscular is a dominant trait. muscular, bearded men being bottoms is quite literally disgusting.

You sound really dumb and you will not be a twink forever. 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

You sound really dumb and you will not be a twink forever. 

and thats why i will gain muscle not to look too lean when i start looking adult (18/19)

i can pass for 14 years old easily while being someone born 20 years ago

yall padam padam gays bore me

sushichaeng-olivia-rodrigo.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

No, but if I didn't consume as much caffeine as I do—I absolutely would, even if for just a short period of time. I don't need a double whammy on my heart.

I started using steroids in like 2017. After injuring myself and needing to wait so long for surgery and then recovering from surgery with a herniated disc that was impeding my spinal cord and had me in constant pain and a state of half paralysis that lasted about 9 months, I "blasted" when I went back to the gym after being out of it back for almost two years. It was a very emotional decision, fueled mostly by hating how I looked after I lost everything. Despite knowing how efficient muscle memory is and how quickly I could have gotten most of it back.

It was not the right time if I was to really consider hopping on, but it was the decision that I made. But I was responsible with it, and I monitored everything and got blood tests and such. I wasn't the most educated despite the research on everything, but I had a ton of resources in the form of people who were deeply involved in that side of things (bodybuilding used to be my life). I did a few blast and cruise cycles of that.

Eventually, I "came off" from blasting and cruising and dropped down to a TRT dose. Eventually, I had another herniated disc a few years later and dealt with the same thing, except only 5 months instead this time. These days, I still pin. I am still just doing TRT self injections while monitoring my blood work to ensure things are still going well, but I am also not as serious about the gym anymore compared to 2012 -> covid when I started in the first place. These days I just do it because its easier than the protocol for going off of it completely and I don't mind a needle in my ass once / 2 times a week.

Edited by Gladiator

I would usually say that first we have to workout for a good number of years and when and if you get stuck and see no growth or progress anymore, then it may be time for steroids. 

But good luck to you guys taking it, exciting! You hulks! 💪🏻👀💪🏻

11 hours ago, JoeAg said:

I want my tummy WAY slimmer. but I'm not gonna take steroids, I'm gonna be natural all the way.

How would steroids help with that? You need to lower your overall body fat percentage whilst doing some degree of ab exercises, but it's not like the latter increases the definition tremendously, or the former get affected too much by steroids.

6 hours ago, Gladiator said:

I started using steroids in like 2017. After injuring myself and needing to wait so long for surgery and then recovering from surgery with a herniated disc that was impeding my spinal cord and had me in constant pain and a state of half paralysis that lasted about 9 months, I "blasted" when I went back to the gym after being out of it back for almost two years. It was a very emotional decision, fueled mostly by hating how I looked after I lost everything. Despite knowing how efficient muscle memory is and how quickly I could have gotten most of it back.

It was not the right time if I was to really consider hopping on, but it was the decision that I made. But I was responsible with it, and I monitored everything and got blood tests and such. I wasn't the most educated despite the research on everything, but I had a ton of resources in the form of people who were deeply involved in that side of things (bodybuilding used to be my life). I did a few blast and cruise cycles of that.

Eventually, I "came off" from blasting and cruising and dropped down to a TRT dose. Eventually, I had another herniated disc a few years later and dealt with the same thing, except only 5 months instead this time. These days, I still pin. I am still just doing TRT self injections while monitoring my blood work to ensure things are still going well, but I am also not as serious about the gym anymore compared to 2012 -> covid when I started in the first place. These days I just do it because its easier than the protocol for going off of it completely and I don't mind a needle in my ass once / 2 times a week.

That’s interesting, how do you feel like the TRT is helping? Did you see rapid progress after doing the “blast”? Did you have side effects?

12 hours ago, sourprint said:

and thats why i will gain muscle not to look too lean when i start looking adult (18/19)

i can pass for 14 years old easily while being someone born 20 years ago

yall padam padam gays bore me

Padam padam your ass outta here you dildo snorting ***** 

27 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Padam padam your ass outta here you dildo snorting ***** 

ive never shoved a dildo down my ass and my body count is literally 2 due to the people i wanted on grindr reporting my profile for being underage (with pics or dl)

never drank alcohol, dont do soda or drugs

go wear ur jockstrap and leave me alone

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, St. Charles said:

That’s interesting, how do you feel like the TRT is helping? Did you see rapid progress after doing the “blast”? Did you have side effects?

Yeah, I had some side effects from my blast. Quite a bit of acne particularly on my chest and upper arms, some hair loss, I retained a ton of water.

I am not sure how much TRT helps because I don't know my natural testosterone levels would be now without it, but I didn't have low testosterone - I was about average - when I started. I need to be on TRT now unless I go through the process of coming off, which is a lot more involved and requires taking quite a few compounds in order to ensure your testosterone does not crash.

I had that happen before, actually, because I didn't do the research of coming off properly when I had originally wanted to just stop, so I just stopped despite being told not to and being given links to resources and lists of things I need to do to ensure my testosterone didn't crash.  When I did that, my testosterone level dropped to 2. Yes, a single digit 2. It took about a 3-4 weeks for it to get to a normal level.

I was on TRT ever since, which was about 3 years ago.

Edited by Gladiator

29 minutes ago, sourprint said:

ive never shoved a dildo down my ass and my body count is literally 2 due to the people i wanted on grindr reporting my profile for being underage (with pics or dl)

never drank alcohol, dont do soda or drugs

go wear ur jockstrap and leave me alone

You should go back to those two priests immediately as no one here is interested in your pedophile baiting ass

I received nerve-blockades via IV in a doctor's setting. It didn't do anything for my chronic pain. 

Edited by zasderfght

20 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

You should go back to those two priests immediately as no one here is interested in your pedophile baiting ass

i have a boyfriend and they just werent interested bcs they were afraid bc im not even ugly in the first place LMAO. he is my second body

minors cant be ugly\repulsive if they knew i was legal they would go for it and rather myself other than some padam padam bearded ass ******

9 hours ago, HardBambi said:

I would usually say that first we have to workout for a good number of years and when and if you get stuck and see no growth or progress anymore, then it may be time for steroids. 

But good luck to you guys taking it, exciting! You hulks! 💪🏻👀💪🏻

This is great advice and is exactly what I tell everyone who asks. Most guys don’t though and just want quick and easy results :rip: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Yeah, I had some side effects from my blast. Quite a bit of acne particularly on my chest and upper arms, some hair loss, I retained a ton of water.

I am not sure how much TRT helps because I don't know my natural testosterone levels would be now without it, but I didn't have low testosterone - I was about average - when I started. I need to be on TRT now unless I go through the process of coming off, which is a lot more involved and requires taking quite a few compounds in order to ensure your testosterone does not crash.

I had that happen before, actually, because I didn't do the research of coming off properly when I had originally wanted to just stop, so I just stopped despite being told not to and being given links to resources and lists of things I need to do to ensure my testosterone didn't crash.  When I did that, my testosterone level dropped to 2. Yes, a single digit 2. It took about a 3-4 weeks for it to get to a normal level.

I was on TRT ever since, which was about 3 years ago.

Out of curiosity what blood level of testosterone are you targeting w/ TRT? 

8 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

How would steroids help with that? You need to lower your overall body fat percentage whilst doing some degree of ab exercises, but it's not like the latter increases the definition tremendously, or the former get affected too much by steroids.

idk i was half asleep when i wrote that lol

Nah, I have a preexisting medical condition that stops me from even considering doing it. 

Do I know plenty of people though that have? Absolutely, and they’re usually mean/nasty people 

1 hour ago, Dante said:

yes

How did it work out for you?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.