Have you ever used steroids?

St. Charles

Have you or anyone you know ever messed with steroids?

What was your cycle? Was it worth it? Did you have adverse side effects?

*Note that in many countries, talking about sources for steroids could potentially be illegal. So don’t ask for or give sources.

I know people who do and I just don’t get it 

it makes u bald, it shrinks your D and thickens your blood to the point u gotta get it drained if u don’t wanna die

I love muscles but not that much. 

12 minutes ago, WEEKND said:

I know people who do and I just don’t get it 

it makes u bald, it shrinks your D and thickens your blood to the point u gotta get it drained if u don’t wanna die

I love muscles but not that much. 

I think it’s because muscly guys (generally) only wanna be with muscly guys, so some people who want “access” to those men turn to steroids when they realize it’s going to take them years to get a body like that naturally.

No and I've never understood the appeal. Guys who have natural muscles look way better than the weird hulk bodies steroid men get. It's sad that something that's supposed to be about being healthy causes people to do things to risk their health. We don't all have to be crazy jacked and that's ok

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I’m a PT and I’ve never used and I never will but I imagine it’s insanely exciting to grow faster to lift way more all of a sudden 💪🏻👀💪🏻

I once read an article that was saying once you use steroids you’ll never be happy with your body again, is that true? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, St. Charles said:

I think it’s because muscly guys (generally) only wanna be with muscly guys, so some people who want “access” to those men turn to steroids when they realize it’s going to take them years to get a body like that naturally.

Somebody lied to them because a $20 haircut, some confidence, a good ole Dior 4 men and a good skin care routine can take you very far.

i don’t judge those who do but the health risks are quite alarming 

No, I took the twink path of disordered eating & calorie restriction

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I have. And I have several friends who have also done them. 

Provided you’re informed of the risks and do them responsibly, I think they’re fine. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, St. Charles said:

Even with years of perfect diet, exercise, sleep, and lifestyle, certain body types are just flat-out not possible for 99% of men. 

no ew

i look 14 years old i look just fine being lean, no need to b muscular as i am a bottom

48 minutes ago, St. Charles said:

2 bottoms situation kinda thing bc why do you as a top wanna **** a muscle man :deadbanana:twinks will always be the blueprint :clap3:

I’m reluctant to even take supplements much less HGH. More power to those that do but I could never :cm:

3 hours ago, sourprint said:

2 bottoms situation kinda thing bc why do you as a top wanna **** a muscle man :deadbanana:twinks will always be the blueprint :clap3:

Sub muscle ass >>>>>>>

OT: no.

1 hour ago, Goaty said:

I have. And I have several friends who have also done them. 

Provided you’re informed of the risks and do them responsibly, I think they’re fine. 

What about the results?

spacer.png

I don't.

Only ever use person using steroid.

Spoiler

it was mutual and consented :celestial:

i don't but i wouldn't be against it if i reached a certain age and level in my fitness journey

55 minutes ago, HardBambi said:

What about the results?

spacer.png

I’m only two weeks into it, so you’ll have to ask me in a few more weeks. :celestial5:

1 minute ago, Goaty said:

I’m only two weeks into it, so you’ll have to ask me in a few more weeks. :celestial5:

How long have you been working out overall?

I haven't

but I've been working out regularly since like march with my best friend, and I even go the gym more frequently than him cause there's one in my building too. tbh I'm very proud of how muscular my arms are now but I still feel like they could have some more improvement. as for like my abs... I'm not anywhere near happy yet. I want my tummy WAY slimmer. but I'm not gonna take steroids, I'm gonna be natural all the way. I might start do seasons though, as I've kinda just been bulking overall lol. maybe cutting will help my tummy go away a bittttt

idk it's easy to get discouraged at planet fitness sometimes but I'm gonna hang in there cause I know my dream body isn't super far away

1 hour ago, SLIME said:

Sun muscle ass >>>>>>>

OT: no.

girl bffr u stand alone on this most men want young looking bottoms not steroid filled old ahh faced "bottoms" lmao how embarrassing

being muscular is a dominant trait. muscular, bearded men being bottoms is quite literally disgusting.

Edited by sourprint
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 hour ago, St. Charles said:

How long have you been working out overall?

8 years. More seriously for the last 18 months 

im at the reasonable limit of what my body can attain naturally and I’m still a bit from my goals - so after lots of research I’ve decided to try steroids for a few months 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.