• Tina Turner
    • Madonna
    • Beyonce
    • Pink
    • Taylor Swift

quite accurate, but I prefer madonna

taylor swift is the worst by far

Best - Beyoncé 

Least - Taylor (I wish she wouldn’t attempt choreography & just pranced/shimmied about) 

6 hours ago, LosingHimWasBlue said:

i prefer performer who can play instrument like guitar, piano, and singing LIVE while perform.

not only dance and lipsing for the entire song :giraffe:

5 hours ago, She-Rah said:

Well some performer and their off key voices should lip sync more often because they sound flat and off key when singing live even if they play guitar, piano, ukelele etc lol

:bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

OT: :ahh:

10 hours ago, LosingHimWasBlue said:

i prefer performer who can play instrument like guitar, piano, and singing LIVE while perform.

not only dance and lipsing for the entire song :giraffe:

What singing? 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, AxelFox said:

Do you really believe the other women mentioned here would not be able to play Taylor's swift's basic guitar chords while also outsinging the hell out of her at the same time?

:rip: 

Beyoncé can't play instruments.

Celine Dion should be added and probably Gaga. Maybe Rihanna too since she's done two stadium tours. 

All 5 have had impact on touring: Both Tina was and Bey is an undeniably excellent performer, Madonna has had huge impact with making pop shows more theatrical, P!nk has her acrobatic performances and Taylor put together a 3 hour + show. Maybe Taylor hasn't displayed as strong technical capabilities as the others but she is a great performer who looks engaged and fully interested in her long show night after night. P!nk is also great but she should develop her performances further in my opinion as her show hasn't changed much at all in recent years.

• Like 1

Y'all set Taylor up bad for this one.

Best: Beyonce

Worst: Taylor

Most underrated without a doubt is P!nk, to have the ability to be flung about but the vocals for the most part remain unaffected. 

1 hour ago, Alexz said:

Beyoncé can't play instruments.

If taylor swift playing some basic chords counts here then so does Beyonce's. Put them both on a stage with a piano and a mic and she would still give a vastly superior performance. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArtForFreedom said:

Madonna is the blue print. Tina is also right up there

Not when Queen Bey exists.

• Haha 1

Madonna is top tier 

the confessions tour imo remains the best pop girl concert of all time 

i rank Taylor last but it’s because the competition is severe. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, lonnie said:

I personally would give it to Tina, just out of the sheer longevity and the things she was still able to do well into her mid and late 60s. 

What sets Tina a part is that she really is a natural performer, like she didnt learned from somebody how to act on a stage, she was a school to other people instead. A pionner. As much as i love Madonna and Beyoncé sometimes they lack that naturality and seem too scripted.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, holyground13 said:

Celine Dion should be added and probably Gaga.

Definitely! And you have the best female performers ever minus the obvious one that was mentionned on the OP.

• Like 1

Bey and Madge are cute, but Ayu-mama has the power of 1000 drag queens in her tiny body

21 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

one of these is not like the others 

Who? Pink with the biggest female tour of the 10s? 

Best- Tina and Pink

Worst- Taylor followed by Madonna 

4 hours ago, TipToe said:

What sets Tina a part is that she really is a natural performer, like she didnt learned from somebody how to act on a stage, she was a school to other people instead. A pionner. As much as i love Madonna and Beyoncé sometimes they lack that naturality and seem too scripted.

Yes. She was born a star and it seemed very natural. Her humor and classiness is unmatched. 

Madonna is more of a visionary but Beyoncé skill set is better.

Tina was in her prime before all the stage technology boomed

but her energy was AMAZING. I think Tina in her prime based on raw talent and energy is the best. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.