Joe Locke from Heartstopper shares shirtless pic, leaves fans stunned!

Talento

54 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

We have somewhat similar bodies. And I'll probably never get bigger cause I'm an animorph or whatever it's called where your body doesn't grow easily :'(

Post pics.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• feelslikeadream

• Talento

• brenda-walsh

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks cute, I wish my body looked like that (it probably would look like that if I got to the gym but I'm too depressed lazy) :clap3:

Stunned at what? I’m confused. :skull: 

• Thumbs Down 1

35 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Sad that gays are posting shirtless pics on Instagram for approval, especially because you can tell they felt pressure to do so because others do it too, and it became so normalised

sad that you judge a man that posts a harmless shirtless pic on HIS account 

37 minutes ago, glitch said:

Nnn I think you mean an ectomorph. I'm the same but it's not impossible to put on weight if you really want to. I remember thinking I was eating loads but when I actually measured my calories it was like 1700 a day :rip: Measure it for a week and then try and increase by 50-100 each week with slightly bigger portions or adding in some snacks between meals.

this was me exactly growing up. now I track and eat 4,000 calories a day - I haven't felt hunger in weeks  :deadbanana:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

Looks like the random guys who write me on Grindr. 

half of them to the same pose lol

Is stunning in the room with us now? :ryan3:
His ginger costar though..

• Like 2

who’s stunned? I swear if yall see a slice of pizza was white and with abs you’d try and **** it

Edited by Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣
  • Thanks 1

Wait When did he become a muscle daddy?

he's very young. looks like everyone his age on socials tbh

its guys like him who are blessed with 10 inches... ugh life is so unfair. All men should have the same size.. 

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, glitch said:

Nnn I think you mean an ectomorph. I'm the same but it's not impossible to put on weight if you really want to. I remember thinking I was eating loads but when I actually measured my calories it was like 1700 a day :rip: Measure it for a week and then try and increase by 50-100 each week with slightly bigger portions or adding in some snacks between meals.

I— Sis, you really snapped the tea on this one. I literally just found out what calories are like a few weeks ago :rip: Of course I heard of them forever, but I didn't really look into how many calories are in the things I eat, but I finally started paying attention and yeah, I found out I don't really consume that much, especially since I work out 5 days a week. I've started trying to have more (healthy) calories lately, so we'll see how things change. (Also, not an excuse, but I'm a vegetarian, and I swear if I just ate a big chicken breast for dinner every night it would help me put on muscle so much easier nnnn.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣 said:

who’s stunned? I swear if yall see a slice of pizza was white and with abs you’d try and **** it

Facts. :dies: 

Just another pasty ass white twink. Like what am I supposed to be stunned about? Idgi. :dies: 

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.