Celebrity Big Brother UK | Live Final Tonight!

The Slayer

David is slaying this win!!

Also his brother is hot?!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Slayer

• KFC

• May

• DoctorIce

Top Posters In This Topic

David is so charismatic, this interview is the best of the series so far! I hope he has a great career on TV

• Like 1

David was my winner from last week. So glad he actually won and my votes actually counted lol.

Of course Ekin-Su didn't show up. :dies:

• Haha 2

Louis touching that womans butt omg how many times do we have to teach you this lesson old man :mazen:

So happy I didn't give him a SINGLE vote. Hopefully all the goodwill he's built up across the series dissipates now that we're reminded of what a nasty person he truly is 

Wasn't the best series ever but still enjoyable! Can't wait to hang out with you guys all again for the civilian series :heart:

• Like 1

Given the fact this was a short series and it had the potential to get more exposure since it's celebrities and was on the flagship channel, I was hoping they would have used it to test run ironing out some of the feedback kinks from the civilian series (such as having the interviews on the main show, less luxuries, stricter tasks with more repercussions for losing, and putting a larger scope on in-house controversies instead of covering things up and releasing smoke and mirror press releases to save skin of the housemates) but I understand keeping to the formula and I presume especially since they were dealing with celebrities they didn't want to risk the repercussions of creating bad press for them. Although Ekin-Su maybe disproves that lol.

I really enjoy the reboot so far (enjoyed the civilian more than this for sure but still) but I do think it still lacks a bit of grit that some of the most notorious Big Brother series were made famous for. I hope they can home into that in the future without feeling they're risking the safety of the housemates going forward. Isn't that the point of the psych test they do before having the housemates be confirmed?

Louis and Fern being the first two out was a ******* joke. Colson and Nikita both brought NOTHING to the show. I didn't really care for David the way everyone else seems to but I'm glad he won over those other two

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.