What was your most stupid waste of money ?

MoonGoodandHappy

What was your most stupid waste of money ? 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952cm9op90sfklus2bb4gf

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• #Beautiful

• abelfenty

• Mornings

• ScorpiosGroove

recently, buying an expensive guitar (hundreds of euros) and never learned how to play it or taking lessons.

• Thanks 1

when i was 17 i blew all my savings (thousands) on a spontaneous 2 week holiday and it was crap and so boring :rip: i should’ve just kept it for uni so i wasn’t broke and eating plain boiled lasagna sheets throughout my degree

$800 on boxes of nangs to get high on (i was in a toxic relationship and around junkies 24/7 and I wouldn't put that heavy **** in me) and the Game Trove I dropped like 1k on

this is why Im broke

My Airpod Pros, worst $500 I ever spent. They stay in for about five minutes before they start to move around which affects the noise cancellation, and two years after buying them sometimes when I use noise cancellation mode they'll make crackling noises. Whenever I buy a new pair of noise cancelling earphones they will not be from Apple

• Like 1

recently buying a pair of those ultra mini ugg boots for winter bc of tiktok that i tried to convince myself looked good on me even tho they made my big ass feet look even bigger and the worst thing is that they’re too big and i should’ve exchanged them for a size down but it’s too late so now im stuck with them :sistrens:

I buy way too many clothes that I end up wearing once or twice :rip:

• Like 4

I once spent around $150,000 on a shopping spree for designer clothes (it was for a red carpet event that ultimately got canceled) and I never really wore them. They’re still in my closet I think.

edit: not the broke ******* downvoting me :hippo:

Edited by TROJAN
  • Thumbs Down 4

15 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

I buy way too many clothes that I end up wearing once or twice :rip:

This. Sometimes I don't even end up wearing them at all and they just sit there for years until I decide to throw them out or give them to someone else :rip:

• Like 1

Vapes 

A Nintendo Switch that I played for about 2 weeks then haven’t touched it since

Clothes that I wear once 

A gacha game that stopped updating like a week after I put tons of money into it and then shut down 3 months later, and there was zero communication from the developers during all that time. I learned my lesson.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

My Airpod Pros, worst $500 I ever spent. They stay in for about five minutes before they start to move around which affects the noise cancellation, and two years after buying them sometimes when I use noise cancellation mode they'll make crackling noises. Whenever I buy a new pair of noise cancelling earphones they will not be from Apple

Omg I’ve had my AirPod Pros for about two years as well and I’ve encountered the same problem. Mine make the crackling noise sometimes and a weird squeaky noise too. The last few weeks I’ve noticed the battery for the case has been DRAINING. Like before I could go a week without charging them but now I’ve having to charge them almost every single day :rip:

I spent a LOT on an online game once :deadbanana4:  I'm very bad with money in general, I always regret my purchases

Recently mortal kombat 1 smfh. 

Makes me wanna get the razor sharpened just thinking about it. Jk. But damn. $70 for a game I didn’t even want. My friends peer pressured me into buying it. And I think it’s pretty boring. 

I bought a pair of Gucci boots for I think $1,100 back in 2018 and wore them like three times :rip: They're collecting dust in my closet. I love them but they aren't really my style like I thought they were

The first thing that came to mind was that I actually spent real money on clothing in the Kim Kardashian game. :rip:

I low-key don't regret it though. :gaycatney2:

• Haha 3

I bought a Dion Lee top for $450 last year, and then 2 weeks later the price dropped to $150 :rip:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, abelfenty said:

Omg I’ve had my AirPod Pros for about two years as well and I’ve encountered the same problem. Mine make the crackling noise sometimes and a weird squeaky noise too. The last few weeks I’ve noticed the battery for the case has been DRAINING. Like before I could go a week without charging them but now I’ve having to charge them almost every single day :rip:

that’s usually the plastic ear piece being ripped, mine did that too and it stopped as soon as is changed the plastic thingy 

also how do people pay 500$ for airpods they are barely 200 :rip:

Bath & Body lotion that i use to place on my ***** because this guy i really like told me he likes when girls do that. I spent so much money on their products just for him to ghost me :rip:. Now i have a closet full of lotion. 

Edited by Power love
  • Haha 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.