• Perfect Illusion
  2. 2. Better music video

• Houdini
    • Perfect Illusion

There's so many similarities but which one is better? :rogue:

Edited by Cloröx

1 minute ago, Cloröx said:

There's so many similarities but which one is better? :rogue:

Perfect Illusion MV is gone from the OP, Houdini.

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

Perfect Illusion MV is gone from the OP, Houdini.

Fixed it :suburban:

Houdini is kinda like what GaGa failed at and Dua made happen. Switch to the new Queen monsters. 

Is shocking a10/10 song is this low on the ratimg but seriously. DUA NAILED THIS. 

Is rare a pop girl delivers this Material on third album and this is way better then applause. 

Edited by Shaner69
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

PIss is like one of the most hated songs in ATRL, so Houdini wins by default

Houdini wins for most users here cuz it's an easy to listen catchy pop song, it's good cuz it's not doing too much, it has very groovy light production. PI gets a bad reputation because it was doing way too much, like the screams and jagged instrumental (I love it tho personally)

Houdini obviously. Perfect Illusion is garbage trash and is what started the demise of Gaga’s music career. :foxaylove2:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Perfect Illusion is the perfect song to play for when you want your guests to leave, works better than any other repellent

• Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 2

The delusion in these votes :ahh: 

Houdini’s competition in Gaga’s discography are songs like Bad Romance, Poker Face, Edge of Glory etc. NOT Perfect Delusion.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

That Dua video was hard to watch. Gaga actually delivered in Perfect Illusion imo

22 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

Houdini obviously. Perfect Illusion is garbage trash and is what started the demise of Gaga’s music career. :foxaylove2:

Didn't it start with Born This Way selling for 99 cents?

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Love both, but Houdini is better. Perfect Illusion is a bit too intense. I need a reprieve from Gaga's vocal and energy and it just never happens. 

47 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

The delusion in these votes :ahh: 

Houdini’s competition in Gaga’s discography are songs like Bad Romance, Poker Face, Edge of Glory etc. NOT Perfect Delusion.

:suburban:

I love Dua but Houdini is literally an attempt to have her own "As It Was". Inoffensive, boring pop song that goes nowhere. Except As It Was is much catchier. Not really comparable to Bad Romance, Poker Face, or even Edge of Glory.

Edited by awong918
  • Thanks 1

Perfect Illusion is grating- Gaga could have toned it WAY down on the vocals. Love the instrumental though, especially the intro. 

The only good part of Houdini is the last 45 seconds. I love Dua but the song is so boring and it's a disappointment compared to Don't Start Now.

Overall, I'd say Houdini is slightly better. That last 45 seconds is a bop. 

Both music videos are a big step down in quality but I'm going to go for Perfect Illusion since I like the editing and the part where she's swinging the microphone.

Edited by CoolNebraskaGuy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.