Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• Just a Gay on ATRL

• imabadkid

• Frozen99

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, kexin said:

@Rogue I bet it’s veiny

Whew! I wonder if the head is pink or not. 

spacer.png

Is that the new hetero hairstyle now, puff on top and a mullet in the back:coffee2:

9 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Whew! I wonder if the head is pink or not. 

spacer.png

I wonder the same about you sir :flame::yum:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

I wonder the same about you sir :flame::yum:

It is 

spacer.png

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Truth Tella said:

So excited for his new single tonight. He's a legend. 

What truth are you telling babe 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Airlie said:

One of the weirdest and arguably cringiest bars from a rapper to date :rip:

I’m so glad his untalented ass is quickly becoming a fad. 

He said that in a song :deadbanana4:. I thought it was from an interview. 

• Haha 2

:deadbanana2:

he does seem like one of those "down" white boys :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, ThisNihilist said:

Is that the new hetero hairstyle now, puff on top and a mullet in the back:coffee2:

The alternative gays have been wearing it for a while , the heteros are now wearing it and being late as usual 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

either reeks of insecurity or hiding. :sistrens: 

7 hours ago, imabadkid said:

what happened to all the hype around him?

I often think about this. Less because I've ever cared about him like that, but more as an example of how quickly today's climate will drop a "hyped" act with the swiftness. 

He was hyped to the heavens and was almost given this "new Eminem" "credible caucasian rapper" edit his first era into that Lil Nas collab run, which was also a good look. 

It's the second album (that really didn't need to come out at that time) that very suddenly did him in. The girls weren't here for the music on it, the surprise-ish drop backfired, and the sales were meh. It felt deliberately un-commercial, which just wasn't smart for where he was at that time. That 'White Boys Can't Jump' movie remake was another unnecessary move too.

Now, he seems to want back in on that Pop lane with the Jungkook collab, but it all feels pretty faceless. Even if it is charting, I don't get the sense that he's on a career ascend. 

He's not "done"...yet. But it doesn't feel like what it was shaping up to be.

Ok but is he a hetero that enjoys bro jobs?

3bbLpOL.gif

Wbk because he already has a gay brother anyway :clap3:

F94GdpbbUAAz2AQ?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Cbreezy said:

I often think about this. Less because I've ever cared about him like that, but more as an example of how quickly today's climate will drop a "hyped" act with the swiftness. 

He was hyped to the heavens and was almost given this "new Eminem" "credible caucasian rapper" edit his first era into that Lil Nas collab run, which was also a good look. 

It's the second album (that really didn't need to come out at that time) that very suddenly did him in. The girls weren't here for the music on it, the surprise-ish drop backfired, and the sales were meh. It felt deliberately un-commercial, which just wasn't smart for where he was at that time. That 'White Boys Can't Jump' movie remake was another unnecessary move too.

Now, he seems to want back in on that Pop lane with the Jungkook collab, but it all feels pretty faceless. Even if it is charting, I don't get the sense that he's on a career ascend. 

He's not "done"...yet. But it doesn't feel like what it was shaping up to be.

This is a really good example of his current situation tbh. I feel like when people blow up rly big due to how omnipresent the internet is in all of our lives they feel less like an actor/rapper/singer/etc and more like an influencer if that makes sense? like there seems to be a major disconnect nowadays for certain celebs who don't feel as connected to the specific job that's making them famous due to how big their presence is on the internet. 

It'll be interesting to see if he'll still be around in 2 or 3 years and if so to what degree.

1 hour ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Wbk because he already has a gay brother anyway :clap3:

F94GdpbbUAAz2AQ?format=jpg&name=large

The fact that I know exactly who this is is sending me. 

:ahh: 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.