Keke Palmer Files Restraining Order on Baby’s Father

Rotunda

7 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

She said he threatened to kill himself after she wanted to leave during Usher fiasco so that's probability why she went back to him

I could see that.. but she also recorded and posted the video of them together publicly on her bday and had a whole “**** yall, you don’t understand our relationship” moment to the internet. 

Regardless, you could tell he’s a manipulative **** and those security cam footages are disturbing to say the least. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• imabadkid

• Rotunda

• fememeist

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrifying. That man must be put to jail.

9 hours ago, Rogue said:

WAIT!!! I didn’t know her baby daddy’s brother is Sarunas Jackson. :deadbanana2: @Rotunda

spacer.png

Yeah I think I stumbled upon that knowledge when Keke first appeared unveiled her man

• Like 1

So she got full sole custody and was granted a temporary restraining order by a judge so that’s great news. He’s not allowed to see the baby. The custody rule will be determined at a later date whether it will remain. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Rogue said:

So she got full sole custody and was granted a temporary restraining order by a judge so that’s great news. He’s not allowed to see the baby. The custody rule will be determined at a later date whether it will remain. 

I'm glad to hear this. There's old tweets of his floating around... he's a red pill/Andrew Tate supporter, major yikes.

She even stated in the court docs that he would become physically aggressive with their infant son when he would cry and became envious of his own child due to the amount of time Keke would spend with Leo. They would essentially get into a 'tug of war' over Leo when Keke would intervene to take Leo away from Darius. This man is beyond sick and needs to be in jail. **** a restraining order.

And I've heard and ready of many cases of men becoming jealous of their own kid(s) due to the mother....being a mother and naturing their children, lol. It's wildly bizarre. Some men will even sexualize breast feeding. It's, 'oh, you don't have sex with me anymore but you'll pull your top down for him'. "Him" being your 3-month old son who has to be breast-fed ? like, are you okay ? :biblio:  

Edited by i spit on haters
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I pray Keke and baby Leo are well protected and kept away from this ******* psycho. I wouldn't want to see anything else happen because the Darius types usually don't stop until fatality. The hands around her neck was the tell tale sign and that whole "I love you son, see you soon" AFTER the restraining order was implemented is creep af. As true crime would have it, we've seen this movie play out time and time again and it never ends well. I'm hoping with her evidence and the order that police will arrest his ass and get an eventual prison sentence because unless he's behind bars, he will keep stalking her and will use the child as an excuse to do it.

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

On 11/10/2023 at 8:10 AM, Stellar1103 said:

That man's behavior is scary. I fear for Keke and her son.

Keke and her mom are homophobic. What a shocker. Keke mom said KeKe woudn't want Usher because he's bisexual and then goes on a homophobic tirade against Darius and his brother . WTF? Keke gay shames Darius by implying that hanging with another man makes him gay. WTF. 

A mess. I like Keke, but her mom clearly has several screws loose and if you were raised by someone like that... Idk. I don't trust anyone here. :sorry:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.