K-pop's current best female performer rises from ashes after being called ugly

kataraqueen

She was KICKED OUT from her group because she allegedly had bullied someone in middle school. It was revealed that it was actually the other way around, and that she was the victim of bullying, but by then the damage had been done.

She was gone for three whole years, but has now returned to reclaim her title as THEE performer of the 4th gen

With a unique sense of sensuality and fluidity in her moves, no one does it quite like her. The song is about Soojin being a beautiful lady, and that after a bullying scandal related to her looks... the power that that has

:jonnycat::WAP:

Edited by kataraqueen
  • Like 7

SOOJIN was on her way to being an unstoppable force right before she had a forced exit, ranking in millions of views on solo performance videos (which wasn't as much of a thing back then, STUDIO CHOOM started with SOOJIN)

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, fememeist said:

spacer.png

I can't believe I'm the sole Soojin stan on this forum 💀

this is how the first Taylor Swift stan must have felt

• Haha 1

Omg I still rihmember that soojin hater who was rambling about how she’d ugly in the K-pop thread, about the time her Gidle membership was uncertain & who was gleeful when she got kicked out 

well… the ***** is back and serving visual class!!! And talented perfomanxes

the arts not the CHARTS

the gays not the flakes 

1 hour ago, kataraqueen said:

I can't believe I'm the sole Soojin stan on this forum 💀

this is how the first Taylor Swift stan must have felt

Let’s not do too much on miss Soo soo 

i stan her always and forever 

:WAP:

I love the fact that Seo Shin Ae never found another acting role after falsely accusing Soojin. She probably thought that it would raise her profile and get her tons of work offers.

• Like 1

knetizens are so mentally deranged who gives a **** abt having bullied someone at age 12 geez

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sourprint said:

knetizens are so mentally deranged who gives a **** abt having bullied someone at age 12 geez

especially when they’re bullying people at their big age :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.