• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• imabadkid

• Jonathan

• BLΔCKP!NK

• bjorn

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Yeah right. Just convincing people to sign up to that site. She's not even seen a tenth of that. Despicable.

3 hours ago, Namie-Knowles said:

You know for a fact that is forged, she wasn't making no 36 million dollars off of nudes in 6 months. She always lie and share crazy ass screenshots wouldn't be surprised if it was more like $100,000~$1,000,000 in 6 months.

I also dont believe it. People who are all the time saying they make so much money on onlyfans are probably making money by promo the site and lifestyle, not so much by selling pics and videos.

5 hours ago, magazine said:

well, it's kinda serving:

tenor.gif

This gif instantly came to my mind when I saw how the numbers decreased each month :deadbanana2:

I—————— triggered 

I wonder who the first MPG to create an explicit OF account will be. 

I mean if the music isn't selling someone like Katy Perry could make hundreds of millions a year showing just t*tties. 

Idk why y'all don't believe it when the receipt shows her numbers went massively down after few months. 2 years later she's probably down bad which is why she's posting old receipts to make some noise in the media and get new subscribers. Anyways she needs to invest this coin and make some bops. 

wxwk3Tp.gif 

How much is she making now?

It’s not just straight guys but lesbians will roll out the dough…

Run her her coins:clap3: 

Most OF models will never see this amount of money :toofunny3:  It's amazing how easily celebrities can rip people off. Cardi also made millions scamming on OF.

12 hours ago, Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣 said:

let me just go ahead and sign up bc the onlyfans girlies is winning. i got a cute bussy

I don’t think that’s what earns big money on OF… You need to have a big thick d*** and/or muscles 

I remember when this story first surfaced I looked up what kind of content she was serving and it was all so… boring. It was like her in swimsuits and that’s it. 

The GP said no pssy? UNSUBSCRIBE. Hence her huge decline. 

:giraffe:

13 hours ago, Park Jinyoung said:

I simply do not believe her

yeah I feel like the whole only fans pays sooo much $$$$ narrative died years ago. the secret has been revealed that it simply does not pay much as people were led to believe during the pandemic days when it blew up.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.