Hillary Clinton on the election, Joe and Trump & more- The View Interview

ArtForFreedom

4 hours ago, Airlie said:

And this is why no one takes y’all seriously outside of Pop forums and Twitter :heart:

*checks first sentence of Tweet*

*checks my previous post response* right. 

Another day, another set of fake-woke White Americans sat behind their screens who get their info from 30-second Tik Toks thinking they know more about politics than people who’ve dedicated their entire lives to it. Loves to see it

Joe Biden is a terrorist. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ClashAndBurn

• BeenTheShit

• Communion

• ArtForFreedom

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Everytime I see this woman speak I kind of see why Trump won (albeit the far right cretin he is), there's something very very unlikable about her

• Thumbs Down 1

This war criminal is like a roach that won’t go away. Lock her up already so we don’t have to hear her deplorable views anymore. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 11/15/2023 at 7:14 AM, Cloudy said:

Everytime I see this woman speak I kind of see why Trump won (albeit the far right cretin he is), there's something very very unlikable about her

She wasn't here to be your best friend. I doubt if she were a man you'd feel the same way

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

14 hours ago, ArtForFreedom said:

She wasn't here to be your best friend. I doubt if she were a man you'd feel the same way

Have you seen Biden's poll numbers? People are done with these warmongering Democratic figureheads.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.