• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ClashAndBurn

• BeenTheShit

• Communion

• ArtForFreedom

After how she publicly opposed a ceasefire in Gaza (who tf opposes a ceasefire against civilians?) and supported genocide, no thanks.

Edited by BorderBoy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 13
  • Thumbs Down 12

She needs to retire from the public eye. Like, what is she even doing now with these interviews? 
Interesting that failed presidential candidate John Kerry is apart of Biden’s administration but not Hillary 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 5

Cameltoe Chariot

At this point it feels like the entire facade of american politics has crumbled.

Every single one of them is either serving senile out of touch left wing establishment, or unhinged, mentally stunted alt-right trolls hellbent on a theocratic nation :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 1

There are so many fallacies in her arguments against a ceasefire :rip: It's disingenuous (and self-indulgent) to position the current predicament within the context of previous attempts at unifying Israel/Palestine from the Clinton presidency. The U.S. unsuccessfully negotiating the enactment of a Palestinian, self-determined state means Israel gets a free pass to commit genocide? Palestinian civilians deserve to be killed in droves because your husband's proposed deal fell through? Give me a ******* break.

Her roundabout way of acknowledging the war crimes, systematic persecution, displacement, and genocide committed towards Palestinian people by the Israeli government is really disgusting. Israel has the right to defend itself against Hamas - no one disagrees - but it doesn't have the right to carpet bomb entire communities.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

She is so well-spoken and passionate. The decades of foreign policy experience really shines through. This is a real leader.

• Like 13
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 13

She’s great. I’ll always stand by the fact she would’ve been a really good president. 👏🏼

not to mention she’s just very smart.  

• Like 12
  • Thumbs Down 13

I’m sure that “foreign policy experience” will be useful for when she’s roasting in the deepest pit of hell

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 3

There’s not a war this woman doesn’t support. Always been warmonger and it’s interesting how she completely ignores the West Bank illegal settlements when talking about the ‘history’ of the conflict. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

19 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

She’s great. I’ll always stand by the fact she would’ve been a really good president. 👏🏼

not to mention she’s just very smart.  

She would have been a genocidal maniac, just like the current one.

Pass.

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 5

The fact that not a single liberal in this thread who claims to like her actually does and only supports the idea of her because they think they have to like someone if Republicans hate them. :redface:

• Like 13
  • Thumbs Down 4

5 minutes ago, Communion said:

The fact that not a single liberal in this thread who claims to like her actually does and only supports the idea of her because they think they have to like someone if Republicans hate them. :redface:

Disliking my post as a faceless lurker who hasn't posted in here and only uses their account to downvote those who criticize Hillary Clinton proves what I say as true, fyi @Underclass King !

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

“Israel should be able to conduct itself by the laws of war and do everything it can to prevent and limit civilian casualties” 

You can’t make this **** up :clown: I guess Palestinians don’t count as civilians to her

• Like 5

2 hours ago, DAP said:

I’m sure that “foreign policy experience” will be useful for when she’s roasting in the deepest pit of hell

spacer.png

Satan would probably be impressed with her work in destroying nations and send her back to the surface to keep going 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.dafda82b38

• Haha 10
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Communion said:

Disliking my post as a faceless lurker who hasn't posted in here and only uses their account to downvote those who criticize Hillary Clinton proves what I say as true, fyi @Underclass King !

We get it. And ive noticed it for years .. chaos!

• Thumbs Down 2

People who have NEVER compromised dont get anything done. id love to hear otherwise to this 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

Some of you are literally doing the most as usual with this woman.  There is no good or viable solution for the Israel/Hamas conflict as she stated.  How the hell would you even enforce a cease-fire?  Hamas clearly broke the current one that was in place, and they have no intention to stop trying to murder Israelis and take over Israel.  Do you want this conflict to become the start of WWIII?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

3 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

Some of you are literally doing the most as usual with this woman.  There is no good or viable solution for the Israel/Hamas conflict as she stated.  How the hell would you even enforce a cease-fire?  Hamas clearly broke the current one that was in place, and they have no intention to stop trying to murder Israelis and take over Israel.  Do you want this conflict to become the start of WWIII?

Nothing she said differs from hasbara talking points issued directly by Israel's government and US lobbyists.

Israel's response has blown past proportionate and has gone fully into exacting collective punishment and genocidal aspirations. They've killed at least 10,000 civilians with little regard for innocent life. More Palestinian civilians have died in a month than Israelis ever have. But yeah, sure, Israelis are the innocent ones and Palestinians are the savages according to the ATRL Zionists and Clintonites. :zzz: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.