Best dating app for meeting serious men?

barbiegrande

Bumble, Hinge, or real life.

TINDER, CLUBS, GRINDR OUT

• Like 1

I heard hinge is Good

I need to try it because tinder does **** all.

I even met one boyfriend on cupid and one boyfriend on zoosk but they are long gone now

What about none?

If you want to find serious guy, knowing him in real life is better than using apps. 

Raya. But I think you can only be accepted if you're a millionaire/celebrity/extremely attractive? Not sure but I was accepted there and I'm not a millionaire nor a celebrity

2 minutes ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

Raya. But I think you can only be accepted if you're a millionaire/celebrity/extremely attractive? Not sure but I was accepted there and I'm not a millionaire nor a celebrity

Omg how? Spill the tea sis :jonny:

OT: not half this thread saying “real life” to a gay forum :deadbanana: bffr

2 minutes ago, Airlie said:

Omg how? Spill the tea sis :jonny:

OT: not half this thread saying “real life” to a gay forum :deadbanana: bffr

You have to be referred by someone else, they ask you some questions and your instagram page. A friend that was on the app referred me and by my surprise I was accepted, I still haven't started checking what goes on there tho

1 hour ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

You have to be referred by someone else, they ask you some questions and your instagram page. A friend that was on the app referred me and by my surprise I was accepted, I still haven't started checking what goes on there tho

Alright now refer me and let’s keep the good deed moving :jonny:

theyre all trash tbh, 99% of guys are unserious or just looking for hookups. it's all luck 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.