Best dating app for meeting serious men?

barbiegrande

What’s the best dating app for meeting men who are looking for a serious relationship? 

Im in the market for a single 40 something father whose kids are off to college 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, barbiegrande said:

What’s the best dating app for meeting men who are looking for a serious relationship? 

spacer.png

IDK about the perfect dating app, but LMK when you found one, because that is exactly my type as well!

I’d say Hinge tbh. You have to put a little more effort into the profile and there aren’t as many people, but there is a low ghosting / fuckboy population there and it feels the least trashy of all the apps.

They all owned by the same company. You just have to detail what you want on those apps and weed out the people who don’t want the same. 

The better option would be join clubs that align with your interests with other gay men. It could be game nights, a book club, a sports league, etc. All give you human interaction. 

literally real life :rip:

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, barbiegrande said:

spacer.png

Go to the university cafeteria during college introduction days

m8wet4s.gif

• Haha 1

Any of them. Like another user said, be honest and upfront about what you're looking for-- in this case, it's a serious relationship. I take it you're the 40 year old with college kids? I probably don't need to give you advice on dating with the intention of finding a long-term partner, but, just so you don't waste time, use the tactics (if they've worked successfully; I'm not you) that you've used before to take dating slowly & getting to know the person. If there's yellow flags (I guess I am giving unsolicited advice), talk to them with who you're dating. If these are things the person is not willing to change or overlook & they are dealbreakers to you, don't be scared to communicate, "thank you for your time, but I don't think this is going to work out" or something along those lines. 

Good luck! If you seriously want a recommendation, I found my long-term boyfriend on Bumble. 

Dating apps suck, you’re better off irl

Hinge is the most disgusting app out there, i don't know about you all, but all I see in LONDON is NAKED MEN left and right!! Everyone's muscular, a backpacker, gym rat, topless, pantless.... i've had it, i don't like that rat pit 

• Like 2

I've definitely had the most luck from Hinge. Naturally, every app is going to have a bunch of thots. Hinge however the probability is higher to find people taking it seriously. Plus the guys are there both cuter and *more* put together tbh.

It’s literally so much harder for us fagguetes ugh. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HRHCOLLECTION said:

Hinge is the most disgusting app out there, i don't know about you all, but all I see in LONDON is NAKED MEN left and right!! Everyone's muscular, a backpacker, gym rat, topless, pantless.... i've had it, i don't like that rat pit 

Really? I mean I only met nicest, educated, decent men on GRINDR of all places, in London I mean. Ok there are many idiots there too, but  I guess I can see throu those

Real life. 

Haven't had a single relationship through dating apps. My 2 relationships thus far were through work / friends.

• Like 1

i'm on my second bf and i met him on tinder i later realised that he also messaged me on grindr and i ignored him lmfao

i met my first bf through a mutual friend

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.