Gays who proudly leer/ogle at hot guys (pt 2). Could you handle this karma?

BrentB

So this is a part 2 of this thread. I just thought I'd bring this up again cause ch...y'all don't seem to let up IRL with this ish. 

So from what I gathered from the replies, a number of y'all actually support & think it's funny/cute to leer/ogle @ hot guys the way str8 creeps do to women. So for any of y'all that are with that, would you be able to handle the karma of it all in this hypothetical scenario?

So you have a Danny Devito-sized, pot-belly having minion who is a thirsty bathhouse regular & tries to be community bottom any chance he gets on these streets, as a new employee @ your workplace :eek:! But get this! YOU are his everything (his rock, his apple to his eye, his knight in shining armor) :heart2: :jonny6:. And he gets to feast his crusty eyes DAILY on your immaculate shape and form and times his leering carefully so that he dart his eyes like an NPC cunningly to disguise his incubus ways when others are around, so there's NO way you could report him. Even if you did, people will think you're tripping & seeing things (and maybe even narcissistic for thinking so highly of yourself)

So tell me, gays who like to leer/ogle. Do you think you'd be able to handle this? Discuss.

• Haha 1

Someone looking at me? Yes?

Why do you keep posting this? Is this some fetish or something?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Why do you keep posting this? Is this some fetish or something?

Does this sound like a fetish or a rant :bibliahh:?

Edited by BrentB

something tells me that OP is the Danny Devito-sized, pot-belly having minion who is a thirsty bathhouse regular trying to be community bottom any chance he gets in question :thing: 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, May said:

something tells me that OP is the Danny Devito-sized, pot-belly having minion who is a thirsty bathhouse regular trying to be community bottom any chance he gets in question :thing: 

Nah Nah...we ain't even doing all that :laugh:. I'm the complete opposite IRL or this wouldn't even be a grievance I have to deal with. Lezz be real. Most of y'all here are guilty AF for doing this IRL to hot dudes, so obviously the shoe fits & you're triggered. Y'all are essentially creeps no better than str8 douches & gotta let go of that inner incubus thot that lives inside of you or you will be called out a la this twink who was SHOOK AF when some str8 dude came up to him on the subway and asked him "who the **** are you staring at, bruh?" Like we in 2023, y'all can't afford to do this no more:toofunny2:.

15 minutes ago, LittleStarmen said:

who cares

You apparently. There's 23721945 active threads on here & you left a reply on this one.:clown:

Edited by BrentB

I like attention even from ugleece! And i would sniff out if he's willing to pay me to get what he wants

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I've literally had my balls groped in clubs out of the blue so by comparison, I can handle a bit of leering.

alexa play Icona Pop

giphy.gif

Edited by harwee