• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RideOrDie

• Archetype

• GraceRandolph

• GardenPanty

5 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Digging up old facebook posts from when Sky was a teenager? Girl you need to move on. 

it was literally there when i searched halsey sky ferreira tweet on google. don't worry i have better things to do with my time than go digging in the posts of an untalented narcissist with a victim complex. what's worrying is her inauthentic language, lame excuses and guilt deflection have all been there since the beginning. as i said, pathological...

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, DuffLavigne said:

Does this mean we're never getting a NTMT vinyl reissue?? :biblio:

Add it to the thread “this never happened” 

11 minutes ago, DuffLavigne said:

This means my signed vinyl might be worth something someday. 

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

she made like 20 songs over the last decade and 80% of them are unfinished, rough demos :rip: there's no mixed and mastered album to release. even with don't forget she finished it in 2022 but she "started" (we all know tamaryn and jorge did the heavy lifting) that song in like 2014. why would her label not approve of her to release an album when they allowed her to release downhill lullaby and don't forget? did they also not allow her to release the music videos for those (no, we all know she fired the video editor and scrapped the don't forget mv because she didn't like it but promised over a dozen interviews that it was going to be released) 

PLEASE think :heart:

I have an entire album from her and every song sounds finished, none are rough or in demo stage.  She has said several times that she was mixing and mastering her music (for the different variations of the album) since 2018.  She was even mixing songs in 2015 and 2016 (as explained in Pitchfork's interview with her from the time).  You're asking me why Capitol hasn't let her release an album but did let her release two singles.  My answer is that I have no idea, neither do you.  She hasn't spoken on that, but we do know for a fact that Sky has said flat out in many, many interviews that her label would not let her release the album and made her go back the the drawing board several times. 

None of this is new in the industry, we know this happens more often than not.  Sky clearly has her own issues, but to say they are any worse than that of artists who get to release is dumb.  Also, not a single one of her collaborators have ever complained about working with her.  Let's also acknowledge the fact that Capitol did not pay for the recording of NTMT because they spent all of their investment on her earlier pop releases.  She said the same thing was happening again with Masochism.  

It's almost like you and that other person who accused her of being a crack addict are happy there is a possibility she may never release music again, which is, tbh, disgusting and deranged behavior.  

Edited by Archetype
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, DuffLavigne said:

Right like….

it's always refreshing to see parts of the internet that still have innocent fresh faced summer children who think it's all big bad capitol's fault for sky releasing nothing. I miss being like that. I've spent too many seasons reading sky's contradicting statements. it's too late for me. have fun kids, play nice.

spacer.png

Edited by samsclubPRESENTSavam
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

and this doesn't mean anything because she WILL NOT release an album.

because SHE don't want to

#MASOCHISM SELF RELEASED Q1 2024 HER INDEPENDENT ERA :jonny6: I CAN FEEL IT 

• Like 1

Let her get some coin from this upcming tour and start over for a new album next year (or never)!

doesn't really matter at the end of the day because most of Masochism has leaked :coffee2:

she will just use this as another reason as to why she can't put out music. all I want is the full version of 'Do Me'. 

• Like 1

More tired and stale than the promise of new Sky music are the people defending her.

• Thanks 9
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, shookspeare said:

More tired and stale than the promise of new Sky music are the people defending her.

More tired and stale than the promise of new Sky music are the people who think they know **** without any sources and instead base their opinions on “feelings”.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 11/7/2023 at 11:52 PM, Archetype said:

More tired and stale than the promise of new Sky music are the people who think they know **** without any sources and instead base their opinions on “feelings”.

Thank you!!!  Honestly, though I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. But then again Capitol (and other labels) has a history of doing this to their artists soooooo…..

Either way well see what this leads to I guess. But the drug addict comments are so unnecessary in 2023. Grow up people. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Has nothing else happened here? Going to her show in December and it's just baffling there is no strategy to her touring, just like she needs money. 

I really don’t give af if she makes us wait even longer (I’m coping), it’s been a decade at this point, when she releases, it’s gonna RESET :WAP:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ryanmj1993 said:

She’s now being represented by Huxley.

1 hour ago, Descending said:

She has changed representatives like twice in the last 3 years, right? 

I only want to know if she gets a new label contract or if she's keeping herself independent. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.