• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kellebrity98

• Raphy23

• kyliefever2002

• Credit

8 hours ago, New Edition said:

Is it true she was on Dance Moms

Dance Moms couldn’t afford her babe :santa: she beat Maddie at a competition but I think production turned the cameras off 

As a dance community Reddit user put it…

“Maddie had no chance of winning, she was up against Tate Mcrae. She probably wouldn’t have placed higher than 2nd runner up. TDA is a super hard competition with some of the top dancers in the US and Canada. I was surprised she even made top 4. I don’t think her solo held her back since it showed off her strengths but it didn’t fit TDA’s style.”

Edited by orange22

Just listened to the full album. It’s nice tbh, not groundbreaking but it’s far from bad. A lot of ballads but I think it’s the smartest thing for her to do to not alienate her older (and loyal!!) fanbase who mainly stans her for songs like you broke me first or one day. As I said before she’s doing something for the girls and the gays with this album.

My favorite ones besides the singles: cut my hair, hurt my feelings, grave, think later, messier, guilty conscience. I don’t think any song is bad, but the last two ones are incredibly boring… I also think messier could be a future single tbh, I can see radios playing nonstop.

Edited by k4rmabutterfly
  • Like 2

Also the production of the album is way better and more cohesive than I expected :clap3: but a lot of the songs could’ve been longer like rfth, think later, HURT MY FEELINGS - this one is basically an interlude, girl :gaycat7:

The album is such a miss, there's nothing as strong as greedy, there's still this 2018 pop-trap sound here and there, 90% of the songs are way too short making them kinda useless. greedy was standing out, but the rest of the album just blends in.

• Thumbs Down 1

I'm excited to hear it for the first time tonight, reading mixed reviews, but whatever.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Timeless said:

For those who listened to the album, how would you rank all 14 songs :spin:

cut my hair - 7

greedy - 9

run for the hills - 10

hurt my feelings - 9

grave - 7

stay done - 8

exes - 10

we're not alike - 10

calgary - 8

messier - 7

think later - 8

guilty conscience - 7

want that too - 6

plastic palm trees - 9

Z0UhvJa.thumb.gif.4abc57ae322e45c6bb8225

12 minutes ago, Marceau said:

The album is such a miss, there's nothing as strong as greedy, there's still this 2018 pop-trap sound here and there, 90% of the songs are way too short making them kinda useless. greedy was standing out, but the rest of the album just blends in.

Ariana’s daughter confirmed

spacer.png

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Timeless said:

1. greedy 

2. exes

probably because I’m obsessed with them already but yeah. 

3. think later

4. grave

5. messier

6. cut my hair

7. guilty conscience

8. hurt my feelings

9. run for the hills

10. calgary

11. we’re not alike

12. stay done

13. palm trees

14. want that too :rip: this one has ZERO flavor, probably her worst ballad ever

This falls in the same category as Anne Marie's Therapy, Zara's Poster Girl, Bebe's Better Mistakes, Mabel's About Last Night... and Rita Ora's You & I - easy listening and disposable pop music and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, though I could probably have cut the album down to 12 songs instead. The short track lengths work for this kind of album and for those complaining about the ballads - they're hardly long, piano ballads that go on and on.

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Timeless said:

You can’t trust these critics tbh, I mean they gave GUTS +90 and SOUR +80 like :deadbanana2: mama, their credibility is on the floor. If SOUR can have +80, Think Later can have least +75, but we know they’re biased.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Timeless said:

That’s the thing with music reviews, would we really expect this guy to like the album..  :skull:

Alexis_Petridis,_L.png?width=75&dpr=2&s=

edit:

“And virality, absolutely – her recent single Greedy has not only frequently been the most listened-to track in the world on Spotify, it has soundtracked nearly 4m videos on TikTok, many of them featuring something called the “tube girl hair flip transition trend”, that it’s perhaps best not to explain in depth lest you take it as further evidence that culture as we know it is doomed.”

Instead of just praising Tate for her success he has to go on about how the world is doomed because of a tiktok trend.. go to bed grandpa :rip:

Edited by Pandora30012
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

Just listened to the full album. It’s nice tbh, not groundbreaking but it’s far from bad. A lot of ballads but I think it’s the smartest thing for her to do to not alienate her older (and loyal!!) fanbase who mainly stans her for songs like you broke me first or one day. As I said before she’s doing something for the girls and the gays with this album.

My favorite ones besides the singles: cut my hair, hurt my feelings, grave, think later, messier, guilty conscience. I don’t think any song is bad, but the last two ones are incredibly boring… I also think messier could be a future single tbh, I can see radios playing nonstop.

YAS, TEAM MESSIER!

3 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

i mean, GUTS is objectively a better album than this 

sure luv, sure

:suburban:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

i mean, GUTS is objectively a better album than this 

It’s a little bit better, but not too much

If GUTS can have +90 on MC, Think Later should have at least +80 tbh. Critics always have different standards for some artists.

:suburban:

Edited by k4rmabutterfly

MESSIER  should be the next single supported with a grammy performance

spacer.png

Edited by kellebrity98

48 minutes ago, Timeless said:

1. greedy

2. guilty conscience 

3. exes

4. think later

5. hurt my feelings

6. we’re not alike

7. run for the hills

8. messier

9. grave

10. cut my hair (the worst of the bops by FAR)

11. calgary

12. want that too (not bad but it’s not the vibe I want when streaming this album lol)

13. stay done

14. plastic palm trees

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.