Tate McRae - 'THINK LATER'

kyliefever2002

can't believe her team didn't push a 3rd single from this…

• Like 2

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kellebrity98

• Raphy23

• kyliefever2002

• Credit

they've started playing 10.35 all the time on radio 1 over here again cos greedy and exes are a bit played out. almost as if it would be good if she had a recent album full of really great songs where her record label could take one and ask the radio stations to play it, maybe such an idea could catch on

• Like 1

yeah her team was so stupid for this. run for the hills is right there.

I know she's touring and all but exes peaked and greedy is done. Can RCA send RFTH to radio and just let it do its thing at least?

• Like 1

She did that with no TTH  

• Like 5

Maybe Tate's team is doing a traditional era here, kind of like Divide. Greedy was the Shape of You of Think Later, while exes was the Castle on the Hill. They could just be waiting until summer is over to release Run for the Hills, kind of like Perfect.

I think she's done with this album & she's gettin ready to release new music in the fall

i think that too, or maybe in the summer.

i'd like to think they'd had a plan but it feels more like a combination of a botched album release and not knowing what to do when you have a massive hit single that keeps on smashing 

The album is getting really close to the 2B mark :clap3:

they really should go ahead with releasing a final single and deluxe to wrap things up and hold us over and wait to start a new era q4 their is no rush tbh and get some collabs out there. we can use a 10:35 2.0 right about now

i'm sort of hoping for something to happen when the tour takes the first break but i'm feeling a bit charlie brown running up to the football with this by now. if she does another dj track it would be good if she did something else with regard imo, his remix of 'exes' was the best of the round from this album and i thought 'you' had much more sympathy with her sound (and had more of her involvement in general i think) than '10.35', which is an absolute banger but does feel v obviously like she's been bundled onto someone else's song.

i think these youtube performances she's been doing around this album have been a bit shrug emoji tbh. hurt my feelings was the most interesting to me because it put a whole new twist on that song (and just shows how good it is even w/o the production) but the whole "sat in a dingy hotel room, singing over the old backing track, dressed down, not really doing anything" vibe on WNA and 'exes' is not really doing anything for me

• 2 weeks later...

Where are run for the hills and grave official videos ?

:chick3:

Should've been on Think Later. LOVE this song now omg. 

the way run for the hills couldve been such a smash if it was pushed ugh

• Like 3

Back to the drawing board for her… her team completely set her back like 5 steps :rip:

Like there was absolutely no reason that Run For The Hills wasn't a 3rd single 

Edited by TalkThatRihanna
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Back to the drawing board for her… her team completely set her back like 5 steps :rip:

Like there was absolutely no reason that Run For The Hills wasn't a 3rd single 

Why can't run for the hills be pushed in a few weeks? i doubt the era is over 

Yea she's touring rn maybe she wants to push a new single with live performances when she's on break 

i wonder if stuff like this means that something is about to happen or we're just meant to take it that she's not lying around doing nothing (there's not really enough here to get an idea of what it's like)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.