• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlackoutZone

• Soul Glitch

• JoeAg

• NumbSoul

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

@BlackoutZone I thought you were my BMH bestie, why didn't you vote for it, now it's tanking on this poll as badly as Potion did on the charts

spacer.png

I came to my senses last year and realized DSN is better, maybe if BMH got its live in LA..

it’s still very close though

brokengjh-dua-cry-gif-20925240.gif

• Like 1

DSN is my most streamed song of all time, but Lev is my most streamed song combining the 2 versions, but Physigod is my favorite live performance and video, but Love Again is probably her best song ever and Break My Heart… 

voting for LA

:suburban:

Edited by unclefloprry

Okay, let's keep it straight, all are absolute modern classics

Physical is a synthpop perfection, Levitating is a major classic bop that I was addicted to upon release, DSN was pure impact and live is the best song out of all these and Love Again is one of the classiest bangers I've ever heard.

Therefore, and against all odds because it was the one I liked the less when released, Break My Heart takes the prize. Not a fan favourite like LA, not a gay favourite like Physical, not a GP favourite like L and DSN, and unfortunally it will be the most forgotten out of these 5, but it's major production, screamable lyrics, insane rich depressed stylish unhelpable innocent pop girl vibes... 

Break My Heart is just the ultimate pop perfection, even tho I know most people are not ready to acknowledge this yet

Edited by tjspy
  • Thanks 2

Physical > Love Again > Don't Start Now > Levitating > Break My Heart

never liked Physical (idk, y'all overhype the sh*t out of it)

the rest are all incredible! I was very inclined to say DSN, because it's one of the best pop singles I've ever heard, but honestly Love Again has tugged on its crown so I HAD to go with that! 

if I were to rank them...

Love Again ≥ Don't Start Now > Levitating > Break My Heart >>>>>>>> Physical

• Like 1

oh also, somewhat off topic, but We're Good is also AMAZZZZING :gayalipacat2:

Break My Heart :heart2: > Love Again > Physical > Levitating solo version > Don't Start Now

All pop masterpieces though, the other girlies could never. 

Disgusting results tbh, she’s doomed to become the next **** ***** with a fanbase like this 

spacer.png

Anyways, Levitating >>>>>>>>> Physical >  DSN >/= LA > BMH >>>> Haloosestoolnate 

Physical is an anthem. Perfect song. The bridge :jonny6:

Also justice for Hallucinate! I think its video perfectly matches it and the Future Nostalgia theme. It feels like a throwback with its animated style.

This intentional Hallucinate exclusion will not be tolerated!

Love Again >>>>>>>>>>>>>> DSN Live in LA >>>>>>>>> Levitating before i overplayed it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Physical >>>>>>>>>>>> BMH

Acually Physical and Levitating were my first favorites but i overplayed the **** out of them 🥸

Y’all are so irritating hating on something because it’s the most popular/worn out. LEVITATING IS THE POP SONG OF THE 2020s. I don’t go out of my way to listen to it anymore but every time it comes on I TURN UP. 

Physical > Levitating > DSN > LA > BMH

Five amazing songs. Probs my top 5, too, with Coolsus closely following. 

They're all incredible pop songs. 

Love Again > Break My Heart > Physical > Don't Start Now > Levitating

song: DSN

video: BMH

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.