You can delete of this world one of these evil things, which ?

MoonGoodandHappy

Cancer

1 hour ago, woohoo said:

Religion and it’s not even close. 

This one too, because it would solve so many other issues along with it.

EDIT: Also dementia. One of the most horrible diseases there is.

Edited by blown away

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joyride

• Reginald

• Click Clack

• Saddy

1 hour ago, woohoo said:

Religion and it’s not even close. 

I agree because Jesus didn't like religion either. The Pharisees were putting an upfront but in reality they were the opposite on what they taught

There are alot of false doctrine out in the world and that is why there are so many religions. This is what happens when you don't read the bible like it is or pick up another false book just to fit their liking. 

Cancer because many people who did nothing wrong (lifestyle/health wise) get it. Even kids. It’s also a sinister business, much like HIV is but not to the same extent. 

Homophobia/racism going away would help resolve a lot of major conflicts in the world though. World peace wouldn’t be such a fantasy either. 

42 minutes ago, BGKC said:

Cancer because many people who did nothing wrong (lifestyle/health wise) get it. 

This. 

• Like 1

It’s a hard choice between racism and cancer. I feel like removing racism may have a positive domino effect on a lot of other issues that we face as a society. But, as many people have pointed out, cancer is really awful and hard to fix. But so is racism I guess. Interesting topic though 

3 hours ago, differentkindahigh said:

What is lpsg?

You sweet innocent child 

:clack:

• Haha 1

I just wish there was a different equally satisfying way to eat that would abolish defecation and excess flatulent emissions. 

Greed, that's the root of evil

Without greed the big pharma would release the cure for deadly diseases including cancer already 

Racism. If anyone is subhuman, it's someone racist. "Oh, I don't like you because your skin is darker, lighter, yellow, etc." How is that not despicable?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.