• dawnettakins

Top Posters In This Topic

a Saint

Nobel Peace Prize when? :clap3:

Edited by popmusicisdead
  • Like 11

12 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Throwback:

Angelina Jolie with a Palestinian refugee child in 2003 & visiting the child again in 2009

F9kBXpoWYAAdHXW?format=png&name=900x900

Does she hang out with the child for a short while, take a photo and leave the child to have an awful life and then return a few years later rinse and repeat?

Doesn't she get $30M per movie? She could change so many lives of these kids she takes photos with

Edited by Saintlor
  • Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 70

Just now, Saintlor said:

Does she hang out with the child for a short while, take a photo and leave the child to have an awful life and then return a few years later rinse and repeat?

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

Just now, Saintlor said:

Do u want her to adopt every child? Clearly she did something to help — and not only visited — in 2003 and 2009. god. she helped how she could 

i think people really do think celebs can save the world. its what it seems here. 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Bringing awareness you mean? What have you done? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Selegend said:

Do u want her to adopt every child? Clearly she did something to help — and not only visited — in 2003 and 2009. god. she helped how she could 

i think people really do think celebs can save the world. its what it seems here. 

I mean celebs have hundreds of millions millions/billions of dollars, technically they can save lives

• Thumbs Down 9

1 minute ago, Perfect Blue said:

it sure beats being complicit in a genocide, right?

She can be against genocide and use her money that she will never spend to help save these kids lives instead of taking photos with them

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 20

Just now, John Slayne said:

saying all this and criticising Angelina for not helping enough with a Taylor avi is crazy.

A Taylor avi means I agree with everything Taylor does?

• Thumbs Down 7

9 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Doesn't she get $30M per movie? She could change so many lives of these kids she takes photos with

stfu

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

my heart breaks for what is happening to the Palestinians. It's clear what the end goal of all of this will be. Straight up ethnic cleansing. Sad to witness this in the basin of Western civilization (aka the Mediterranean sea). So much of what makes the West the West is the cultural exchanges that occurred throughout the centuries in the Mediterranean and now we are witnessing a ethnic cleansing right in front of our own eyes in Europe's backyard. A shame and pity. The docile leaders of this world from powerful nations should be ashamed of themselves (lets be real...almost all of the world powerful states with influence are in the West right now). Shame on them

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

I mean celebs have hundreds of millions millions/billions of dollars, technically they can save lives

Must mean Taylor with her recently minted $1 billion bank account can save a whole few countries in Africa then.

Where is the same energy there? :smile3:

• Like 7

Throwback:

Jolie and her history of giving attention to the victims :clap3:

F9kGykHXUAAp6YC?format=png&name=900x900

Edited by SmittenCake
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Delly said:

Can we ignore that swiftie troll and put the focus back to Angelina who is speaking up for Palestine in a direct way when 99% of Hollywood didn't dare to do so?

That user consistently has the WORST takes, so surface-level and lacking any critical thinking and nuance. it's like talking to a child :rip: I agree, it's time to ignore @*aintlor 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

The Pope needs to canonize her as a saint already :clap3:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.