Biden freefalls in approval rating with Arab Americans (-42%)

Armani?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ClashAndBurn

• Delirious

• Communion

• Itsaliability

Not them voting for Trump when he did the muslim travel ban and changed the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem

Natural selection at this point 

• Like 12
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, She-Rah said:

The lesser of 2 evils still an evil.

also stop gaslighting minorities to vote blue no matter what. 

Who is the lesser of the two evils in your opinion? I agree that both are evil

13 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Who is the lesser of the two evils in your opinion? I agree that both are evil

Which is the point. The fact that we are now at the stage of debating which one is worse says everything there is about the complete **** up of the Biden admin regarding this situation.

The Trump approval increasing is bad and concerning. 

The Biden drop is the expected result of him ******* around. :doc:

Edited by AMIT
  • Like 11
  • Thumbs Down 1

I understand not voting for Biden but Trump would be even worse in this situation. Not to mention he'd give Ukraine to Putin in 2022 so who knows how global politics would look like right now :rip: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Emperor said:

Not them voting for Trump when he did the muslim travel ban and changed the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem

His support went up 5 points

Biden's dropped 42....

• Like 1

Just now, Armani? said:

His support went up 5 points

Biden's dropped 42....

Which is to say, this doesn't necessarily reflect that they like Tr*mp more, but more that he's not involved in this current situation and by affect looks less of a threat (even though we all know he is significantly worse).

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, AmericanIdol said:

Good luck to those Arab Americans if they are planning to vote for the other option  :clown:

They also cannot vote 

• Confused 1

Thanks, I guess.

7 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

American Arabs won’t be voting for Trump either. We haven’t forgotten his actions or behavior either. 

We will be sitting out the election and we will not be guilt tripped into choosing between a racist genocidal maniac and a racist white supremacist fascist. 

Those of who you who vote for either candidate should be ashamed after they’ve showed us all who they are. 

There is no alternative. You might as well never vote again. Because every US politician  is a genocidal imperialist. Your best option is to actually move to a democratic country that is free and fair. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

So your options are either genocide + abortion rights OR genocide + no abortion rights but then abstaining is a vote for no abortion rights 

yay

Edited by BionicWooHoo
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

14 minutes ago, rzal said:

I understand not voting for Biden but Trump would be even worse in this situation. Not to mention he'd give Ukraine to Putin in 2022 so who knows how global politics would look like right now :rip: 

And this is what infuriates me the most, how you the head of a state, Zelenksy, who's still going through an invasion, parade about israhell having the right to defend itself during this ethnic cleansing. Same case with Kosovos PM. I know is all about power play and no support from Palestine and all other Arab countries combined would never counterweight the support from USA, but to be that spineless and abstain when voting for a ceasefire?!

54 minutes ago, AmericanIdol said:

Good luck to those Arab Americans if they are planning to vote for the other option  :clown:

Except that he is the only president that didn't start or contribute to any new wars. Actions speak louder than words

11 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

They also cannot vote 

They can if they are American citizens. 

37 minutes ago, Emperor said:

Right I’m so confused. 

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Tropez said:

There is no alternative. You might as well never vote again. 

Wait until you find out how many people already do this who aren't white affluent liberals. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Wait for the white liberals to guilt trip them (and other minorities) into voting for him because....well at least he's no Trump?!!!! :lmao: 

Genocide Joe really thought! They will not forget about this.

I agree with you on a lot of things but what do you think is better for minorities, to vote for an independent or to increase Trumps support? I think this just shows that people are reacting against Biden rather than reacting in their own best interest

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

Right I’m so confused. 

With the unprecedented carpet bombings the zionist state is doing in Gaza I doubt we'll ever get the chance to see how Trump would approach this situation (and this is all hypothetical), but the cold heart viciousness and maliciousness Biden has been showing during this, more than apparent, ethnic cleansing, without a doubt would make people to choose the less evil between the two. Desperate times bring the most vulnerable and helpless out of people, even IF, them choosing Trump would be just to spite Biden.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.