doordash exposes non-tippers to deliverers, warns that their orders are deprioritized

Asscatchem

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frappucino

• BussC,XOXO

• Sheep

• BletaRexher

Top Posters In This Topic

good lol. If you don't wanna tip then go WALK and get your OWN ****

EDIT: oof the downvotes, broke bítches is mad

• Like 14
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 15

You need to tip delivery drivers. This has been true since for ever.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

I atleast tip 2 or 3 dollars if it’s like a mcdonalds order that’s like near me just because im lazy but if you don’t tip then don’t order :flower:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Anyone who still uses these services is insane. For drivers you know people don’t tip and the company keeps giving you less and less payout. For consumers the prices are often higher and fees/tip insane. All people do is complain but keep using it so they deserve to be mad at this point 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, BletaRexher said:

These people are the ones you need to tip, not someone doing barely anything then flipping their iPad cashier stand asking for a tip

Yea i don't understand why take out asks for a tip. Lol

I just give a $3 tip no matter what and keep it pushing. It always makes me laugh when the app tries to suggest an $8 tip :rip: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I always leave 5$ but that's so ridiculous. No one owes you anything. It's your job

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Yea i don't understand why take out asks for a tip. Lol

Especially coffee shops, they can go **** themselves I do more at my customer service jobs and rarely get tips. I run luggage up to people’s rooms, I go out of my way and get them water and store luggage but I don’t get tips. Meanwhile these people making lattes with burnt beans that cost $7 expect you to tip. 

(1) tipping culture is terrible and should be dismantled.

(2) however, your issue is not with the individuals just trying to make a living.  You should always tip for delivery service and wait staff.  (However, all those machines asking for a tip for a cup of coffee or counter service are ridiculous. )

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

If you live in America just don’t use these services :rip:

It’s already insane because even if you go to the store the cashier wants a tip for standing there and breathing :skull: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, getBusy said:

I’m sorry but tipping BEFORE I RECEIVE A SERVICE is just stupid

I’ve tipped a few times before delivery

IT always arrives messed up

This is why in America is not worth paying, just pick up your stuff and ignore the cashier asking for a tip lmao

Edited by Trent W

This is considered luxury. If you can’t afford to tip, take your broke ass to the store to pick up yourself or cook your own meal.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

I will always tip for delivery, but my god the culture is getting insane and expecting you to tip for absolutely everything instead of paying people a better wage :deadbanana4:

20 minutes ago, getBusy said:

I’m sorry but tipping BEFORE I RECEIVE A SERVICE is just stupid

Also I kinda agree with this. Like, I have specific instructions to drop it off near the side door that I carefully lay out and people still completely ignore it and nearly get themselves hurt. :rip: (we're doing home improvement rn, so there's holes in the yard). Like it generally makes me want to tip less because people don't read :rip: 

41 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

good lol. If you don't wanna tip then go WALK and get your OWN ****

Your first liberal view in years

• Haha 1

Unless you’ve paid off a car you have to make monthly payments for it. 

There’s also paying for gas, insurance plus maintenance of the car. 

Why should you be put on the priority list when you’re not considering these factors when placing a delivery? You’ve played yourself when you should’ve picked up the food your own self then. 

it’s not tipping culture it’s common ******* sense. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.