Kylie Minogue - 'Extension (The Extended Mixes)'

chicchick336

I’m excited to listen to this!!! (after PF2)

Edited by HEAVYONIT

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dante Silva

• Frozen99

• Maroonx

• Pop Music Aussie

6 hours ago, PaloSanto said:

for some reason 10/10 extended is not playable for me on spotify :redface:

mayhaps a blessing in disguise ngl

For me neither

6 hours ago, PaloSanto said:

for some reason 10/10 extended is not playable for me on spotify :redface:

maybe it's so good they decided to pull it and release it as a single in some time

10/10 is literally the only song I wanted to hear :deadbanana2: 

edit: never mind, found it on YT

Edited by Dragonfly

Yeah this is an abortion. Hold On To Now is the only one without glaring, obvious mistakes. A lot of the other tracks are so close to being useful extended mixes but in each one something BRAINDEAD comes along to kill the momentum.

has anyone tried the things we do for love? i think the things we do for love's intro was lovely? .. hold on to now is the only track that really blossomed like, say, supernova ext. completely useless release.

also why's 10/10 not available? :rip: 

I’ve been quite critical of the era but I am actually really enjoying this release :michael:

It doesn’t reinvent the album and there are some jarring moments, but I’m glad the instrumental bits are getting some spotlight, too.

Edited by RT Air

Vegas High extended, while messy, feels a bit more elaborate than the others. Maybe it was a scrapped/unused tour version.

I hate the way the extended versions are just a longer intro, a weird gap after the first chorus, and a long AF outro :rip: the extended songs needed another verse or a bridge 

Things We Do For Love, One More Time and Story sound great extended. OMT kinda sounds like a Fever song now

Songs like PP are so much better short

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

These are good, idg the hate

OMT works so much better in its non-extended state. The extended version sounds like a completely different song at points :rip: The extended Tension (song) is an abomination. Vegas High is also kind of odd.

But Greenlight, You Get Me High, Hands and Story SNATCH!

Things We Do For Love is also greatly improved in its extended form.

• Thanks 1

Story is the only one I like from the album and now glad I didnt pre-order the vinyl.  First Kylie release in a long time I havent pre-ordered but I'm just not feeling this album unfortunately

On 12/10/2023 at 8:33 AM, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

OMT works so much better in its non-extended state. The extended version sounds like a completely different song at points :rip: 

tenor.gif

Finally got around to listening to this and Hands is absolutely the best thing here. WHAT an improvement over the original! I also really liked Vegas High, Story, and YSGMH. The rest range from okay to horrible, with the worst offenders being Tension and TWDFL. The former has such jarring transitions and the latter loses all its energy in its extended form. Overall this is a pretty pointless release, and I’m still mad we didn’t get extended mixes of the deluxe tracks. 

Edited by BraveNewSeth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.