'Seven' fastest song to hit 1B, broke 'Flowers' record

Carrie-is-no-1

1 hour ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

I haven't heard this song once in my life, and I don't know anyone who has :rip:

You are not going to talk about stream farms with that avi and nick. :rip:

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley Cyrus

• Raptus

• vale9001

• LiamVillain

2 minutes ago, Love Again said:

I don’t like BTS and I hate their fandom practises but it’s kinda concerning that you guys diminish a song’s success just because it gathers a lot of streams from Asian countries instead of America or Europe :deadbanana2:Asia makes up for a very large part of the world and BTS’s fanbase is very strong there

You have people from Vietnam and Thailand here telling you that the numbers are sus :skull:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Love Again said:

I don’t like BTS and I hate their fandom practises but it’s kinda concerning that you guys diminish a song’s success just because it gathers a lot of streams from Asian countries instead of America or Europe :deadbanana2:Asia makes up for a very large part of the world and BTS’s fanbase is very strong there

I'm from Viet Nam
Our biggest local song here couldn't even reach 300K daily and that song is doing 600k-1M daily :gaycat5:

and BTS Vietnamese fanpages on facebook often publicly post their way to increase streams on Spotify (creating playlists, giving free account, how many streams per account, volume, streaming rules,...)

Edited by LiamVillain
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

It's nowhere near as popular as Cupid was and it has 200m unfiltered streams out of 1B for a reason.

• Like 2

Congratulations to the streaming farms, Flowers remains bigger and organic 

• Like 3

The streams will collapse once he release the album I fear

:rip:

• ATRL Moderator

This song deserved it more

So they went to military school then decided our ears were the enemy 

Happy for Latto tho 

Rooting for everybody black 

Yeah the numbers are very sus but that’s on brand with them.

Sad that Spotify allowed this blatant chart manipulation to happen. Botted streams will ruin the charts if they continue to do nothing about it.

• Like 2

its a bop 

about it being an unknown song... there's no doubt about the fact that BTS stans streaming parties are the main reason of it being a record-breaking smash. 

but to be fair it kinda turned into a true hit like 'Dynamite', it plays on pop radio here on Brazil, my friends all know it 

i remember already listening to it playing on the gym, on grocery stores.. 

it doesn't feel like a record-breaking smash hit and that's cuz it is mostly streaming party driven but it is a hit, it's not an unknown song like other BTS members #1s. 

Why does this song feels like a total non event compared to Flowers, As It Was or Stay (last songs getting the record) 

I see Stream Farms working hard :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

Only one of them did it organically, so only one of them has the record! :sorry:

• Like 1

My local radio plays this song all the time. This isn’t unknown. Stop being jealous 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

there's no denying this song is a bop but dem streams from Thailand and Vietnam r so suspect

especially with how old da song is and still pulling over 6m streams

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.