is it finally time to admit Taylor has surpassed Madonna?

DTF

Atrl decides  

475 members have voted

1. 1. Yes

• No
    • Yes
    • Abstain

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thequeenofpopmadonna

• GlamSlam

• JaXXXon

• WildHeart

Not the moderators still let this thread open without restoring the poll options and giving OP a WP. They're clearly Swifties. This is a shame for ATRL. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

If Madonna's fans had done the same, the thread would've been closed and OP would've been slapped with a ban.

Or her republican record company pays for this in order to control and manipulate people's genuine polls and initiate to dictate what they think and say. Just like they do the discounted multiple releases to inflate and manipulate the charts and her quick stats.

There's no other reasoning. 

Such cheap frauds just like her discounted disposable songs.

Edited by thequeenofpopmadonna
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lover said:

so taylor has already surpassed rihanna?

Yes obviously. She's the biggest active/living music artist on the planet.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I remember when back in the day monsters were comparing  Gaga to Madonna, and even though the answer of who’s better was quiet obvious. Miss Stefani (even though i dislike most of her stans in here) had and still has what it takes to be compared to someone on the caliber of Madonna. Miss Swift in the other hand can be compared to a phenomenon like the spice girls/Nsync etc but not to someone like Madge, be for real please. The sex book+ Erotica alone ECLIPSES anything Taylor has done including her eras tour. bedtime story music video alone is better than Taylor’s whole videography. It’s not always about sales, cause BTS would enter this conversation. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

31 minutes ago, BryceG said:

Yes obviously. She's the biggest active/living music artist on the planet.

According to who? The sourceless website Chartmasters? According to Guiness world records, she still hasn’t. So take several seats.

• Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Rihannito said:

I remember when back in the day monsters were comparing  Gaga to Madonna, and even though the answer of who’s better was quiet obvious. Miss Stefani (even though i dislike most of her stans in here) had and still has what it takes to be compared to someone on the caliber of Madonna. Miss Swift in the other hand can be compared to a phenomenon like the spice girls/Nsync etc but not to someone like Madge, be for real please. The sex book+ Erotica alone ECLIPSES anything Taylor has done including her eras tour. bedtime story music video alone is better than Taylor’s whole videography. It’s not always about sales, cause BTS would enter this conversation. 

Imagine comparing someone who peaked in the 17th year of her career to NSYNC and BSB, fads that were only commercially relevant for less than half a decade :deadbanana: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Rihannito said:

How is she a fad when she debuted in 2006? She’s been huge for years. 

2 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

Imagine comparing someone who peaked in the 17th year of her career to NSYNC and BSB, fads that were only commercially relevant for less than half a decade :deadbanana: 

We are speaking about the big hype surrounding these artists when they peaked. The Taylormania only started like a year ago. 

3 minutes ago, Tropez said:

How is she a fad when she debuted in 2006? She’s been huge for years. 

Nobody said Taylor is a fad, she is far from being a fad. A very succesful act but she is not in the same lane as Madonna. She attracts same audience the spice girls and Nsync were attracting back in the day. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

15 minutes ago, Rihannito said:

I’m a Gaga stan and i totally agree with this. Looking at how hard it is today for Gaga to even post on pride month for the LGBT+ community, she would never do any of what she did if someone crazy like Madonna didn’t do it before. She is a strong woman BUT not that strong. And thats totally okay. Madonna is the mother of them all and Taylor breaking records that no one cares about is not going ro change anything. Taylor fans are so disrespectful towards real legends its insane :biblionny:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The poll switch after madonna was winning to favor the moose of pop :rip:

Edited by differentkindahigh
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Think it’s fairer to wait for the end of the decade, to compare their legacies. 

It takes time for albums to build units and for artists to take inspiration from them. 

1 hour ago, Rihannito said:

Nobody said Taylor is a fad, she is far from being a fad. A very succesful act but she is not in the same lane as Madonna. She attracts same audience the spice girls and Nsync were attracting back in the day. 

And what audience is that? 

Why are Madonna stans so mad about the truth?

:ryan3:

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 11

1 minute ago, Tropez said:

And what audience is that? 

Check the eras tour audience tik tok videos + the swifties gatherings during movie premiere and you’ll see what audience is that.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Why are Madonna stans so mad about the truth?

:lmao:The truth was prevailing until the OP switched the votes. Sorry if the truth offends you.

• Like 3

:rip: That troll talking about grace and beauty when he doesn't know the meaning of the words. Go back to daydreaming about Celebration tickets you can't afford.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Artistofthedecade said:

I agree with the poll :clap3:

Honestly I know I’m going to sound crazy, but I’m salivating at the poll results. It made my day :WAP:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1