Dua Lipa's lead single is out next week, new teaser is up!! (produced by Tame Impala)

Kayseri Mantisi

10 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Well… I knew it it was a bad idea to launch an era in November + the EMAS cancelled…. DL3 pushed until January me thinks 

Not a bad idea. Drivers License and Flowers were released at the start of the year and were able to dominate. She should just hold off, November will go by quick and then all the oxygen will be taken up by Christmas music.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kayseri Mantisi

• Enrique523

• ~Start The Music

• QueenofCopyPaste

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Not a bad idea. Drivers License and Flowers were released at the start of the year and were able to dominate. She should just hold off, November will go by quick and then all the oxygen will be taken up by Christmas music.

That's what I say Nov & Dec are a mess, I wish it was released in September but yes best idea to release by January

do enough people still watch award shows for the EMA cancelation to derail an entire rollout?

13 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I think what is happening in Gaza is what's affecting Dua to delay dropping new music now. She knows if she drops new music and says nothing, it would look insensitive but if she speaks up, she's at risk of being blacklisted by radio and the media (moreso in North America rather than Europe, South America or Asia)

This is probably a big contributing factor imo

15 hours ago, _love_pop_girls_ said:

Whatever it is she needs to go on tour again I was sick last time and sold my ticket

Dua Lipa can do whatever she pleases. Her tour plans doesn’t revolve around your personal health. 

14 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I think what is happening in Gaza is what's affecting Dua to delay dropping new music now. She knows if she drops new music and says nothing, it would look insensitive but if she speaks up, she's at risk of being blacklisted by radio and the media (moreso in North America rather than Europe, South America or Asia)

she won't release anything then because that won't stop anytime soon. If that is the case, she has to release and avoid interviews. Just performances and stuff.

1 hour ago, Sexyzinger said:

Dua Lipa can do whatever she pleases. Her tour plans doesn’t revolve around your personal health. 

girl what... you're reading too deep into what i said. I was just upset I couldnt see her last year and would like to attend her next tour. Get a life my god

Maybe she just didn’t like that pic, she looks stunning with red hair but that pic was unflattering 

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Maybe she just didn’t like that pic, she looks stunning with red hair but that pic was unflattering 

To be fair....like she is gorgeous obviously, but I don't think the pic / hair was giving.

did yall not miss her enough 

Ohhh so she was trolling us!

Era theme is: chaos & disturb…. Me thinks 

:jonny2:

i came here expecting a clip of new music not a pic :rip:

she’s being annoying with this roll out imo and she’s actually killing her hype by prolonging this and pushing it closer to the holidays…

• Thumbs Down 2